Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Worlds No 1 Moggy and 2 Selkirk Rex
04-06-2007, 12:11 PM   #11

Re: Joseph ~ semi final

Ben has a terrible lisp which when he comes under pressure is terribly obvious - last week's sing off against Craig his lisp was a nightmare and he hit a lot of bum notes and should have gone then. It's probably just me but he comes across as so cocky in everything he sings as well - I don't think his acting is there. I am totally convinced that he is not up to 8 shows a week.

Lewis and Keith have fantastic potential but again neither of them are ready YET. Keith's diction is still rather iffy (if you listen carefully there a lot of words badly pronounced) nor is his acting yet there and although Lewis gave a wonderful duet with Lee at the weekend he is not emotionally mature enough IMO to handle the pressure.

I do feel Lee is the whole package - he really commands the stage and at the moment is the only one I would pay to watch

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
04-06-2007, 02:04 PM   #12

I agree with you Soupie, Keith and Lewis are only 17 and 18 ......far too young and not experienced enough to handle a major roll like Joseph....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 mog
04-06-2007, 04:28 PM   #13

I agree too.