Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll, 2 Siamese & a Balinese
08-06-2007, 01:57 PM   #31

Re: Big Brother

I do agree that Charley knew what she was doing when she told the others - she definitely has a game plan. I really dislike her!!!

If she's not name dropping and trying to be the centre of attention, then she's crying and trying to get attention that way. She's awful.

Gives Charlie's (Charley's) a bad name!!! lol

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
08-06-2007, 01:59 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebubs
I do agree that Charley knew what she was doing when she told the others - she definitely has a game plan. I really dislike her!!!

If she's not name dropping and trying to be the centre of attention, then she's crying and trying to get attention that way. She's awful.

Gives Charlie's (Charley's) a bad name!!! lol
She sounds like a proper Charley!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
08-06-2007, 02:23 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
I must be one of the few who has never watched it!!

Not the only one Mags.... I would rather watch wet paint dry

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
08-06-2007, 04:45 PM   #34

not only do rappers and film makers use the word the youth of today do as well in affectionate terms etc.... I have been on the C4 forum reading all the comments today and the majority of them agree with what I have said...... and the only bullies here were BB by chucking that poor girl out in her nightgown with no underwear on in the middle of the night for somethuing they didnt need to show and could have dealt with so much better...... it took them 7 hours to decide what to do as C4 wanted her out ASAP and BB wanted the viewers for ratings..... disgusting

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 5 moggies
08-06-2007, 04:54 PM   #35

must admit I haven't a clue what the younger folks now use as their language - I'm not that old either

it does seem though you can't win either way - in the last one they did nothing and got slammed - in this one they did something and they're getting slammed

O.T - I was sitting on the bus one day and this group of about 13 year old guys were talking and one said - "yeah, I was meant to get my haircut on Saturday but its been cancelled - how gay is that"

I had no idea the meaning of the word had changed again

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
08-06-2007, 05:15 PM   #36

oh yeah - the word gay is the new in one for just about anything. And I agree with Wendy, the n word is used in hip hop culture so much nowadays, and many, many black people use the word in reference to themselves all the time. BB went way over the top on this one. Poor Emily!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Raggie and BSH
08-06-2007, 05:59 PM   #37

As an outsider to all this and one who was married to a black.
The black culture is very different. Have you ever known a white person to call another a blood cot???? In black culture N****r means two things either a tearm of endearment, or an insult. Mostly an insult. If a white person uses it, it most definitely is a derogatory tearm. Now I'm going back 20 years.
If you don't know the meaning of the word don't use it!!!!
another thing a white person is NEVER called a n**** by a black. I believe the girl in question said her friends call her that. If so then she is a white Wh**e that goes out with blacks. That's what that means. In those circumstances. If she went out with a black guy (which I doubt) there is no way she would call a black girl that after only knowing her a few days.