Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-02-2012, 04:57 PM   #11

Re: Urgent Dog rescue, staff being pts tonight

Well I guess he has a reprieve then? I do hope so and that time can be taken to find him the right home in the meantime.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
29-02-2012, 05:04 PM   #12

I'm hoping so too Angie.

Unfortunately my partners friend isnt sure hes ready to get a new dog He does know of a rescue that he is trying to contact for us though. Its a shame because my friend is willing for someone to have him on a trial basis to see how he is with them and pay for Scooby's upkeep during that time and if it doesnt work she says she is willing to take him back and try and rehome him elsewhere. Her saying that I really cant see him being pts. I have just sent her a text message to ask to be sure so shall let you all know what is said.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggie monsters (1 with Wings)
29-02-2012, 06:21 PM   #13

I'm really not sure what's going to happen with Scooby. My partner rang my friends husband and he is also in bits and really doesn't want to go through with it. My friend is basically having a big panic because of her son which is understandable but I just hope they give us a few more days to try and find him a home. We would take him ourselves even just temporarily, but I have no idea how he is with cats and would be worried myself for the cats about bringing in a potentially aggressive dog into the house I just don't want him to be pts without another chance.

Will keep you all updated.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
29-02-2012, 08:29 PM   #14

Have you tried any Staff rescues or clubs JB???