Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
23-02-2010, 08:44 AM   #1

Tuesday daily

Working from home today, but got a very big workload, so must crack on & get going soon.

Boxercise class this evening.

Got to clean out the incubators & put the next lots of eggs in, the hatch rate was poor this time & a lot of the chicks died in their shells before hatching.

I will post some phtos of the chicks when I get 5 mins.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
23-02-2010, 10:36 AM   #2

Re: Tuesday daily

Morning

Luna and I've been out on our morning walk. Right now, I'm just surfing the net before I'm going over to the shops around noon.

Then I ought to look for jobs on the jobsite, but let's see, what it gets to..

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-02-2010, 11:09 AM   #3

Good morning Smudgley and Jeanette, i am playing on the computer when i should realy be getting on with housework, it's just so addictive.
No work today so on with the ironing, then a dog walk i think.
Would love to see the chick pictures Smudgley, sorry you lost some chicks.
Jeanette i ought to be looking at job sites too, my job finishes in July.
My parents dog arrived for his hols on Fri, the first thing he did was steal the Cats catnip filled mouse, i couldnt find it for ages. Yesterday i saw it round the front of the house but was on my way out so i left it.I remembered it again this morning and was just about to go get it when i looked out of the window and saw next doors cat playing with it.
I hadn't the heart to take it off him, just hope he hasn't run off with it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
23-02-2010, 12:40 PM   #4

Morning all

Off to the hospital hopefuly see you all later.... I have walked Sal...no breakfast or anything can't eat for 6 hours before the appointment, which is 12.30pm so I have eaten nothing. Just got up later.....

Nice day here, weather wise.

If I get a chance will go chair shopping not sure I will get the time though.....we'll see.

Got some CP NV to post on the way.

Tale care all. Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-02-2010, 12:47 PM   #5

Good luck at hosp Kazz.

Nasty yucky grey overcast, chilly day currently raining. Both Kizzy and Pip are asleep on top of the crate, which is still up as it provides them both with a preferred sleeping area. Kizzy has vet bed and Pip, a cushion.

I am sorry about the chicks too Smudgley. Any idea why they didn't hatch out?

I did smile at your story about the catnip mouse Shelley - Pip has been stealing MIL's suspenders, which aren't as easy to spot as a catnip mouse. I still can't find one, so her stockings will be akimbo, which isn't unusual!

OH has gone off for his weekly golfing day. Madness in this cold wet weather IMO. Still, he needs the respite.

I don't seem to have any transcription to do today, well nothing has arrived yet, so I may continue with my family history research and photo sorting.

Good luck with job hunting Jeanette and Shelley. Have a good day everyone.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: 2 moggies = DLH and DMH
23-02-2010, 01:10 PM   #6

good luck with your appointment Kazz

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
23-02-2010, 02:14 PM   #7

Hope your appointment goes ok Karen.
your suspender story made me laugh also angie, i wonder why Pip likes them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
23-02-2010, 02:28 PM   #8

He likes to carry them Shelley - I did find the missing one!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
23-02-2010, 02:54 PM   #9

Hope the hospital appointment went well Kazz.

Went for a late morning walk with Morgan today and just got back before the rain started, I am so sick, sick, sick of all this mud!!!

OH is out this afternoon at his U3A art group so it's just me and the 4-legged friends here. Morgan has squeezed himself between me and the back cushion on the sofa, it's like having a hot-water bottle at my back! Molly is asleep in the spare room by the radiator and Jason is asleep in the bathroom next to the heated towel rail, think I might have a nap myself!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-02-2010, 05:25 PM   #10

Nasty yucky grey overcast, chilly day here too, 2 degrees (36 F), Yesterday's rain didn't amount to much, only .27", so the snow banks, now grey and dingy , are still around. To the other market for Leia's favorite tins and other stuff, just pottering around now.

Hope your appointment went well, Kazz. Good luck to the job seekers also. Mud's nastier than the snow, MrsH, I agree. A pity you lost so many chicks, Smudgley. Angie, cute Pip story, he is such a little character. My Dad who was a golfer also went out in weird weather, golfers are strange

Hope it's a good day for all.