Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-02-2010, 12:51 PM   #1

Monday daily

Well people another day...another week......happiness

Nice day here a good drying day so I have washed the quilt covers, and sheets etc and they are nicely blowing away as I speak...

Off to get a bit of shopping and post some CP vouchers out done 6 call this morning already, this is my last week stop on Thursday. Its getting busy.

Think I will miss it but it is taking a bit out of me, more than I have now so it has to stop....step away from the CP phone line my brain is shouting at my heart.......

Anyhow back shortly. Stay happy, while I am gone.

Catsey Veteran

22-02-2010, 12:56 PM   #2

Re: Monday daily

You will notice I snuck this thread in just before the PM cutoff....Wooo...... you lot of early risers need to get a grip and post a daily.....I am not good at remembering to start them.

Thought of the day remember the daily....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
22-02-2010, 02:33 PM   #3

Back in the office this morning and busy, busy, busy. Catching up on lots of stuff and trying to move forward things that have been dormant for the last month!

It is snowing here on and off, but nothing's settling which is good. Not much else to write about really . . . just hope everyone has a nice day; not too hot (Jo) and not too cold (the rest of us)!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-02-2010, 05:02 PM   #4

Cloudy, but the rain's not due till afternoon; we actually had some sun earlier. It's quite a bit milder, 6 degrees (42 F), and a lot of melting is occurring, thank God. I was finally able to get out to my recycling bin: had 3 bags full (sound like Baa Baa black sheep there!), 3 weeks accumulation of tins, bottles, etc. Nothing special to do, had a lie in and a lazy morning.

Kazz, even if I were an early riser which I'm not I could never start a Daily as when I get up it's early afternoon in the UK! Although I do when no one has, as you've noticed I'd love to have some of Jo's heat!!

Enjoy the day, peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
22-02-2010, 06:19 PM   #5

Evening everyone.. all back to normal here with me.. kids back at home and back to school today.. work same as ever.. and now home about to cook dinner.. having roast chicken, mash potatos and veg.. .kids are craving "normal" home cooked dinner after their week away and some very "strange" offerings by the hotel in Austria!!

Cold and wet here today, but prefer that to snow so am not complaining!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
22-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #6

It's been a thoroughly horrible day here, dark, cold, and wet. I needed a new waterproof as my old (14 years old!) one had given up the ghost and I couldn't let the dog miss his dailies in the woods. Nipped into Basingstoke to go to Black's and ended up with a jacket+fleece combo which kept me lovely and warm,( more importantly dry!!! )this afternoon. Dog got wet and dirty of course!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
22-02-2010, 07:00 PM   #7

A wee hi and a wave

Its been a while

All's well and Oliver will turn 14 in a month's time.

I'm out of a job, so spending way to much time in front of the computer But Luna still gets her long walks though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-02-2010, 07:10 PM   #8

Hello to everyone,
it's amazing how quickly things get back into a routine Donna !
Work this morning, then cleaning up and Dog walking.
Looking after my parents Papillon so it's a reason to get out there in the fresh air. Nice bit of sun and a nice chat with another doggy person.

Catsey Veteran

22-02-2010, 07:28 PM   #9

J its lovely to see you whats it been girl 2 years.....sorry to hear about the job situation but glad to hear everyone is still well.......I miss the Luna moments, and Oliver 14...thats can't be right can it mind you how old is Luna now?

Sal is 8 this Nov so time is flying by...only remincising with Heather - Hevvur on dogsey last night about our weekend away well B'ham and then do you recall our trip to the airports.......talk about cutting it fine......

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-02-2010, 07:29 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette
A wee hi and a wave

Its been a while

All's well and Oliver will turn 14 in a month's time.

I'm out of a job, so spending way to much time in front of the computer But Luna still gets her long walks though
Hi Jeanette it's great to see you again!

Good to hear Oliver and Luna are well....I can't believe Oliver is almost 14 now!

Shame about your job, I hope you find something suitable very soon......

Take care