Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-02-2010, 12:05 PM   #1

Monday

Couldn't think of a whitty title today. Off work this week as it's half term.
Have painted some skirting boards and then some ironing, oh what an exciting life
Off out tonight for tea with a group of friends i used to work with in the early 80's.
Jerry is fast asleep beside me on the settee, i'm sure he needs to go on a diet, he's the size of a house.
Tom is asleep on the bed.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
15-02-2010, 12:15 PM   #2

Re: Monday

Hi Shelley! We have a bit of a grey Monday here, chilly and overcast, but the sun does seem to be trying to come out. Laundry here and grocery delivery later - I have fingers crossed that Eileen gets her delivery too.

Just got to go and empty the Bokashi bin into the compost heap. Only have to dig down a few inches to find all the earthworms! I may have to leave the heap uncovered when the weather dries out a bit and let the birds have a good feed.

I have some transcription to do this afternoon, so will pop back later. Have a good half-term week everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
15-02-2010, 03:12 PM   #3

Afternoon all.

Dylan was a little bit sick last night so we're keeping an eye on him today. He's hiding in an upstairs cupboard, not moved out of there since early hours of the morning (about between 6 and 8am) He doesn't seem vey happy

Been getting a bedroom sorted out because tomorrow we're having my friend over until friday, just ironing now.

Catsey Veteran

15-02-2010, 03:21 PM   #4

Sorry to hear about Dylan RCR - could it be his antibs disagreeing with his tummy?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
15-02-2010, 03:23 PM   #5

Half term here too. It's too cold to go out and to be fair, the boys are playing well with their indoor toys. Tomorrow (fingers crossed), my new car will arrived after weeks of delay. Then we'll be able to get out and about even if the weather's not so nice.

I'm feeling a lot stronger today and have washed the kitchen floor and done lot of other long-overdue bits and peices

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 cats black/white and one tabby
15-02-2010, 03:24 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
Sorry to hear about Dylan RCR - could it be his antibs disagreeing with his tummy?
Don't know is the simple answer to that angie, if he's no better next time I check on him later then I'll get him back down the vets because he's really not happy and he's licking his wound a lot

Catsey Veteran

15-02-2010, 03:46 PM   #7

Poor boy - chin tickles from me and comforting purrrrs from Kizzy and Pip. Let us know how he is later on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
15-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #8

Sorry to hear Dylans not so well today RCR
Yola, how exciting a new car

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #9

Hi, all. Cloudy today with about 3" of snow predicted, or possibly rain, they're hedging on it now, Up to 2 degrees (33F), and the huge rack of icicles in the Leia pic just fell down with a great thud! Hope the grocery delivery does come, it's scheduled between 3:30 and 9 pm...??? Roads are better today, and traffic shouldn't be too bad as it's a Holiday - Presidents Day. As usual, no news but weather here.

Yola, glad you're feeling better, and good news about the car; RCR, sorry poor Dylan's not well. You do iron a lot! Angie, you're going to have some happy birds when they find the worms! My neighbor has been filling my feeder for me as the patio in in very deep snow.

Hope it's a good day for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
15-02-2010, 06:33 PM   #10

Hi all. I've got Mon - Thur off work. Spent all day today catching up on some CP stuff, getting everything in order & registering lots of microchips. Off to spinning now, then an evening away from the PC tonight I feel.