Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-02-2010, 11:23 AM   #1

Slow Sunday

As all Sundays should be relaxing and reading the papers, have decided to rest given I over did it slightly in the week have to go for a scan on my liver today...YES...on a Sunday. So not doing much still in discomfort which rises to pain. Odd.

Have a female blackbird in the garden as well as a pair of bluetits making regular flurries in.

Its coldish and wet but sun is out and not a bad day at all given what we have had.

Found some tulip bulbs I brought late last year in the shed so may plant those up in some pots Tulips do well whenever...what comes up comes up, but better to give them a chance than none at all.

Have a good day all.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
14-02-2010, 11:36 AM   #2

Re: Slow Sunday

Good morning Kazz!

Dry with signs of blue breaking through the clouds here.

Hope all goes well with your scan today, Kazz...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
14-02-2010, 11:54 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mags
Good morning Kazz!

Dry with signs of blue breaking through the clouds here.

Hope all goes well with your scan today, Kazz...
Ta Mags as long as they don't try and find any common sense I should be good

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
14-02-2010, 12:04 PM   #4

Morning - very foggy and damp here today but quite warm so not complaining.

OH is his wisdom has decided that the place he insisted I sited the hen coop and run is now inconvenient and so he would like me to move it please! He seems to forget a friend moved it into its current location by tractor.

Also - it is to be moved to the place I was originally allocated - honestly.

So I've been out with measuring tape this morning and am now going to sit with some graph paper and plan. New site is on a slight incline so I'll need to consider that.

Kazz - we have some Blue Tits rushing about too - not long until spring. Must check the bird houses are al secure before it's too late to disturb them. Hope scan is ok.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
14-02-2010, 12:08 PM   #5

Morning all

Just done some food shopping - hardly anything in my basket as it is just food for me for the week. Treated myself to a new ironing board as I am still ploughing through the tons of washing I found in the kids' bedrooms... know how to treat myself eh?

Nothing much planned for today.. might do some painting in Sean's room (did it last year when he was skiing and he hated the combination of blue and green - trust me it did look nice lol). Am going over the green so his room will all be one colour.. shouldnt take too long. Also getting both kids new blinds which will go up before they get back, and some more mirrors for Emma's room (a girl can never have enough mirrors lol).

Have a good day all. Kazz - hope the scan goes well x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
14-02-2010, 05:06 PM   #6

To calismum -Men ehh
Donna when my kids were away (actualy they're men, but you know what i mean), i caught up with their washing as well, something you can never do when they're at home.
Today we have been Puppy shopping, we have come back with a Kong and treats, nylabones, soft toy,and food. We couldnt agree on a collar and lead or a bed so still have those to get.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
14-02-2010, 05:36 PM   #7

Happy Valentines Day and Chinese New Year, all! Bright sun today and will make above freezing again; - 1 (30 F) now. but still way below normals. We are running 5.5 degrees below the average for February now, not that we need the weatherman to tell us, brrr! But good news: a plow in the neighborhood yesterday! Maybe the side streets will finally be clear enough for the bus to run on my street this week. Other than the weather, no news here.

Oh CM, men indeed! Kazz, hope all goes well today. Donna, you're keeping busy while the kids are gone!

Enjoy the day, stay warm.