Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-02-2010, 03:40 PM   #1

It's Funky Friday

Here it is the start of the weekend.Been to work this morning, now having a nice time surfing the net catching up on forums etc when i should be doing some housework
Off to the docs later to see if they can do anything about my back, i feel like an old croc.
Thinking about Tink and K, hope all goes well for them tomorrow.
Also Karen, hope you're feeling ok.
Also the new little Kittens and of course Eva.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-02-2010, 04:25 PM   #2

Re: It's Funky Friday

I'm at home today with Sebi as it's our Friday together. Have just realised that it's 1/2 term next week . . . . OH is going to be even more of a cheerful bunny than usual when he realises I'll be at home with the boys next week and not at work

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
12-02-2010, 05:16 PM   #3

Hi all! Excitement here today - OH has put down a deposit on a new-to-us car. We should be taking delivery next Thursday.

Pip has lost his collar - he's been out quite a lot today, being a busy boy - came in collarless and with a green skid-like mark on his neck fur. I need to go and see if I can spot the collar before it gets dark. Just having a cuppa first though. It's very cold here today and quite overcast.

Thinking about Tink and K; Eva and Elaine and Kazz today too. I had a little word with Kizzy this morning and we both put forward a plea to Gaia for kindness.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
12-02-2010, 05:30 PM   #4

Hi, all. Things looking up here: going to be above freezing again today ( -1, 30 F now), sun is shining to help melting, and the streets have mostly been plowed. And, some angel shoveled me out yesterday afternoon, so I was able to get out, Carolyn came to drive me to Whole Foods. So have milk now and the other things I was low on. Still no mail, but the paper came today, crossword again, hurray! Now if the buses would only run again I'd be a very happy camper.

Yola, are you feeling better? Angie, did you find the collar; how does Pip do that? I too am thinking of Tink and K, Eva and Elaine and the new kits, and Kazz of course.

Hope it's a good weekend for all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-02-2010, 06:15 PM   #5

I feel fine thanks a little discomfort...(by my standards ) but thats all so will keep taking the tablets.Have decided to take a break and leave CP also with everything going on its getting to the point I need to concentrate on myself and mine. Its not been a bad day have done food shopping, and cleaned all the windows inside...and ground floor outside....planning on doing upstairs outside early next week, if I continue to feel better. Brought new nets too and changed those.Met a man with a rescue Stafford while walking Sal today a 2&1/2 year old lovely dog rehomed becauise his owner had lost his leg and foot from other leg in Afghanistan....they had to rehome the dog and this chap is taking the dog and his family to see the solider and his family who used to home the dog at Selly Oak hospital this weekend...as he the man is there having further surgery.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
12-02-2010, 06:18 PM   #6

Opps meant to say have to go for a scan on my liver next week.....will update as I know more.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
12-02-2010, 07:31 PM   #7

i'm in a painful place right now. pray for us.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
12-02-2010, 07:34 PM   #8

We're with you Tink . . . keep talking if that helps you maintain some kind of sanity through these dark hours.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
12-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #9

i think i'll die if i have to hear his screams of pain again. the terror in his eyes in those moments he's conscious. watching him struggle to breathe with tubes down his throat. and knowing that's if the day goes well...
i feel like all my resources are exhausted. i can't take much more.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
12-02-2010, 07:43 PM   #10

Hoping and praying it goes well for you both xx