Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Owned BY Bubbles & Fizz (fem dsh)
07-10-2007, 12:38 AM   #31

Re: My Darling Darling Misty x

I still have Squeak with me from a few years ago now, she rests on a shelf in the room I spend most of my time in, and It helps to know she is still with me which is when she was happiest. It eases with time but you don't ever forget them and they are always with you in your heart.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
07-10-2007, 04:52 PM   #32

Yola, its lovely to have Misty still so close, the Sleeping Cat is perfect, I still talk to her and hug her and lots of silly things in between, probably far to silly to write down here, but I am guessing you get my drift.

As for coping, I am not coping very well at the moment, but its still very early days. x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1
07-10-2007, 05:04 PM   #33

Very sorry to hear your news Sweet.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
07-10-2007, 05:28 PM   #34

I bet what you say to the sleeping cat is nothing we all haven't said ourselves to our lost kitties. I still get upset over one of my babies who I lost 4 years ago, He was 18 and I still miss him. Having Denis eases the pain and although I don't cry every time I think of him there are still moments... Take care X