Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
29-11-2006, 10:28 AM   #1

Misty and Jac

Misty and Jac had cod for breakfast today, not sure who had mentioned this on a previous thread, but I followed and cooked it in the microwave, all the cats were licking their lips LOL, we went out esp. last night to Tescos because Jac had been sick a few more times....I think she eats too quick and maybe the change in her life now.

So, bland cod they both had! and they loved it! this was a few hours back and both seem ok, no sickness as yet - phew! if it does happen again today, I will take them both to the Vets x

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
29-11-2006, 10:40 AM   #2

Re: Misty and Jac

Fingers crossed that they settle down Sweet and that it is just the change and upset which is causing the sickness x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
29-11-2006, 12:53 PM   #3

Re: Misty and Jac

I always keep frozen blocks of cod in the freezer for Cassie ......... any upset tum and I have it to hand!

Hope they settle done soon Sweet.......