Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
28-12-2008, 09:38 PM   #11

Re: New additions in 2009

No plans to add anything here.......HONEST

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
28-12-2008, 11:20 PM   #12

No more cats or dogs here in 2009.
I would like another dog, but I know we won't get one.

...........Although I too will be fostering some rescue cats.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-12-2008, 11:28 PM   #13

No news friends here until dear old uncle Merlin passes. Can't bear to think about that - but surely he won't make another Christmas?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
29-12-2008, 12:11 PM   #14

Well - I'd love another sheepdog pup - one for me that I can train myself. Problem is that OH is here full time, I work FT and am only here evening, holidays and W/Ends so dogs always bond with him regardless of what I want.

I'd also love to adopt an elderly cat as they so often seem to get left, but I think I'll wait until Kinsi is a bit older as she is rather OTT most of the time (well really all of the time bar sleeping)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
29-12-2008, 12:19 PM   #15

definitely no more cats or dogs..we're full up
but as far as for the ferrets, i'd like to take in a third either late 2009 or early 2010. (three is called the magic number for ferrets because they suffer severe depression if one passes so it's good to have an established friend for them to lean on just in case..many die because of it!). for that reason, i know i'll get a third one day, it's good for ferrets to be in a small business. i'm planning to space ages apart by one to two years and baby bear will be two in august, monkey three in march.
then again, if a ferret in need came my way per fate i might do it sooner..i'm in no rush but at the point i don't think i'd say no if it was really meant to be