Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
18-05-2011, 08:44 PM   #41

Re: Quizzykizzy 18th May

Quote:
Originally Posted by angieh
I was sitting very comfortably last evening and was very honoured by Madam Kizzy coming to sit on my lap, not something she does often. This was about 10 mins before I was due to go to bed. I couldn't move her .... it would have been too cruel and then I fell asleep and didn't actually get up to go to bed until 1.30. Blamed it on Kizzy, poor girl. She's had us in stitches with Monty.
awwwww, i know the feeling, you just don't like to disturb them.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-05-2011, 08:44 PM   #42

Otters? .........

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-05-2011, 08:45 PM   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandysmom
Otters? .........
Ohhhh could be but sticking with ducks.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-05-2011, 08:46 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
Why???????????????
She is such a naughty girl. For example - Monday, I was sitting in the garden with Monty on my lap. He was having a little rest. Kizzy comes and sidles up beside us, walks one way and then the next, getting nearer and nearer until her tail, waved temptingly was so near Monty's nose. Up comes his head, he starts quivering. Kizzy jumps up on to the table, I put Monty down and he goes to walk under the table and Kizzy bops him one - no claws.

She's been purposefully provoking him and does it repeatedly. OH says that he has no sympathy for her IF Monty actually gets his own back ...... but I think Kizzy is far too clever at judging space and distance ....

Catsey Veteran

18-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #45

Good for Kizzy! She's showing who's boss

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
18-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #46

Ducks is right ducks!!!

Q5. In which year did the BBC start to screen the “New Series” of Dr. Who?

Catsey Veteran

18-05-2011, 08:48 PM   #47

Quote:
She is such a naughty girl. For example - Monday, I was sitting in the garden with Monty on my lap. He was having a little rest. Kizzy comes and sidles up beside us, walks one way and then the next, getting nearer and nearer until her tail, waved temptingly was so near Monty's nose. Up comes his head, he starts quivering. Kizzy jumps up on to the table, I put Monty down and he goes to walk under the table and Kizzy bops him one - no claws.

She's been purposefully provoking him and does it repeatedly. OH says that he has no sympathy for her IF Monty actually gets his own back ...... but I think Kizzy is far too clever at judging space and distance ....
It's so funny to watch their interactions. I always find it funny when Dogs seem to misinterpret cat bahaviour. For instance if the cat rolls onto it's back, the dog sometimes thinks it wants to play.

Catsey Veteran

18-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #48

Pass here ......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
18-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #49

Quote:

You know the more you say the more I think she actually lived with a dog before and in a very friendly relationship too as that is how a cat who "knows adn trusts" dogs behaves.

Catsey Veteran

18-05-2011, 08:49 PM   #50

2005 , just a guess as no idea