Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-08-2022, 07:59 PM   #1

Monday daily

Good evening Ladies,

Sorry i havent been about the last few days but the tornado that is Robyn has arrived!! She is an absolute whirlwind!! She is beautiful natured but a typical youngster who is hyper. SHe has never been walked on a lead and we were told she was good with cats however she has been stalking and snapping at my 2 so i have had to work hard teh last couple of days to try and break her focus and get her to see the cats as less interesting and we are already making excellent progress. She is now just following Harris and sniffing him, Skye is a harder task though but we are getting there. She also snapped her extendable lead and ran away yesterday but thankfully she turned and ran back in our direction and Steven managed to stand on the lead to stop her so we got her back. She is now walked on her collar and harness with a double clipped lead attached to each!! She is learning how to walk nicely though and picking it up really quickly. She is such a quick learner.

I went for lunch with my dad and sister today then had a bit of retail therapy. Bought some new jumpers and a jacket for walking in the rain with the dogs.

Dinky how is the weather? I do hope the rain hasnt come back. DO you know when your tiles will be getting replaced? Sorry to hear your cousin is still poorly, i do hope she is ok. Does Janna have a start date for her job yet?

Shelley, how is your weather? It is miserable here today but i went shopping in town today and it was actually quite nice walking in the rain. I hope it is better where you are!

Have a lovely evening ladies