Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
08-08-2023, 09:34 AM   #1

Tuesday daily

Morning Ladies,

Its a bit dull here at the moment but think i will chance putting a washing out as i dont think its to rain. Still testing positive for covid. Still working as well but banned from the office this week which is fine especially as one of teh managers is up from Birmingham and his husband currently has pneumonia so i would feel awful if i potentially passed it to him and then he gave it to his already vulnerable husband. Feels more like a cold now so hopefully it is working its way away! Steven was poorly last week but wouldnt test so i am half thinking he has passed it onto me!

Dinky glad to hear the grief counselling is working and you are able to talk about your beloved Willow and Dickens. We know how hard it is to talk about our rainbow pets. How did yoy get on with janna working last night? I hope you were ok. Sounds like you have the perfect environment for Oren and he feels so comfortable and happy around you. Ignore your cousin she has no right to be critical of Oren. Everyone is different which makes us all special and unique.

Shelley, sounds like you are having a great time at the caravan. Thats amazing seeing the adder! Ive still never seen one and we walk in so many fields and grasslands and forests. Glad the pups didnt go for it with all the recent stories about snake bites on dogs.

Have a fantastic day ladies