Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-07-2016, 05:52 PM   #1

Friday daily

Good evening everyone.

It's been a busy week for me. Exciting times though as we finally bought a house!! So excited about it! Moving date is potentially the week before the wedding though! ! Keeps us busy!

Got loads on this weekend between dog traiming and getting things for the wedding .

Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
22-07-2016, 11:28 PM   #2

Re: Friday daily

Good morning Pamela and anyone who might follow. Huge congratulations on your new home. Exciting (and busy) times are ahead for you but I know everything will go smoothly and just fall into place.Sounds as if you are going to have a full on weekend. It's Saturday morning here and I'm off for a meal at the Sequoia Restaurant to celebrate my cousin's birthday. A small group of us are going, so that will be nice.
Really cold here this morning so I've got the heat pump up high. All the cats are lying directly under it getting the heat.
They come from nowhere when they hear it being turned on.
I was sitting watching TV last night and saw a white cat outside the window looking in the window. I got a terrible fright because I thought one of my cats was outside and I rushed out and brought it inside. It wasn't one of mine ,as I discovered as soon as I got her inside.. It was well fed, obviously not a stray, so I put it outside with a handful of cat biscuits. There's no sign of the kitty this morning but I will ask around and find out where it lives. I do wish it wasn't allowed to wander so late at night though.
Anyway, I hope everyone has a great weekend doing something they love. All the best with the dog training Pamela.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
23-07-2016, 08:59 PM   #3

Re: Friday daily

That was nice of you to lok after the wee cat!! Im always doign that if i see cats ound here! i put out biscuits for them if they hang about more than a few days and look as if they need some food!

How was your meal? I hope you enjoyed it x

DOg training was good, i always enjoy it. I love getting a wee play with the puppies and the working with teh older dogs.

I went for a walk with my 2 dogs with the dog walker as the walker has refused to walk Mia on a lead now! I have allowed her to try her off lead for the last 2 ays on the condition i went out today and saw how she was coping and how responsive she was and i was pleasantly surprised so the dog walker gets to keep her job!! She is on holiday for 2 weeks so i can work with Mia and just touch in up a few wee bits with the recall.

Sitting n my own tonight as Steven is at his friends so just watching a movie and cuddling the dogs

Hope you all have a good weekend