Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
27-08-2016, 11:36 PM   #1

Moving Day at last.

Hi everyone, I'm so pleased to announce that I'm finally going back into my own home today. It's not quite finished yet but it is able to be lived in. My cats will be thrilled. I'm only hoping that they remember after 3 months away as the house is now completely different inside. I have to watch that Miracle doesn't get stressed as she sheds the cat flu virus when stressed. According to my vet, this was how my cats all caught cat flu when we moved in here. Miracle, the carrier, was the only one who didn't show any symptoms but my other poor babies were on antibiotics for 6 weeks. it was a nightmare.

Wish me luck everyone.

PS Love to all Catsey kitties and their guardians.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-08-2016, 01:18 PM   #2

Re: Moving Day at last.

Aww that great nes Dinky I bet you are all relieved and soo happy to be home x I hope they all settle quickly for you in familiar surroundings x

I actually moved house this weekend too!! We moved to a house with a garden after a bit of uncertainty if the sale was actually going to go through but i am at my kitchen table catching up on catsey and replying to your message!!

A great weekend for both of us x

good luck with everything x

Almost a Veteran Member

29-08-2016, 09:15 AM   #3

Great news Pamela. I knew you were shifting too and I'm thrilled that you have found the perfect house for you with a garden as well. Are you planning to let your cats into the garden once they have settled down in their new home? I hope they are not too nervous and are settling in and exploring all the new little nooks and crannies. What an exciting and busy time for you all. My cats are slowly settling in. The house has the same layout but has been complely gutted inside with new walls , ceilings ,paintwork and exterior bricks. It looks so different. It's a total mess at the moment as all our stuff is in the garage , but we'll get there. I hope things go smoothly for you and your kitties Pamela. Do let us know how you get on.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
31-08-2016, 08:11 AM   #4

How are all the pets settling in back at home Dinky? Hope they are enjoying it x

My lot are loving the garden, Skye is the only 1 not to have been out yet as i am struggling to get her collar on her. No collar, no garden lol!!

Its been beautiful weather here recently, hoping its still sunny on Saturday as that is when i get married!

Chin tickles to the furbabies x

Almost a Veteran Member

31-08-2016, 10:42 AM   #5

Hi Pamela, my kitties are doing just great and thrilled to be having a huge house again. I'm so pleased that your lot are settling in well and enjoying the new garden.Hopefully Skye will surrender and allow you to put her collar on, once she sees what she is missing out on.

Pamela, I know that it will be a beautiful day on Saturday and the sun will be shining just for you on that special day.I'll be thinking of you then. It's your day, my friend ,so you enjoy every single minute of it. I wish you and your new husband all the happiness that the world has to offer.Do please let us know how it goes.

Much love to all Catsey kitties and their guardians and Skye, do let your mum put that collar on you. You have a whole new world to explore.