Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
08-10-2017, 08:43 PM   #1

Rainy Day Monday.

Good morning to all on Catsey. It's a grey old day here and I was meant to be at work BUT my cousin/godson is unable to do his building job in the rain so he is coming to do some more work on my bathroom. We actually have HOT WATER in the house as of yesterday. It's an absolute luxury to be able to wash our hands in hot water after 3 years.Peter plans to lay the floor tiles today and reinforce the shower doors. It only remains to fix the light/heat unit to the ceiling and it's done.I still can't believe it.I'll send a photo when it's all done, although my photos don't seem to be posting well. (my latest kitty ones didn't appear, but I'll keep working on that.)

Andrew had to go under the house yesterday to check something out and he forgot to replace the wooden boards again. Miracle went down the hole and luckily we missed her and managed to get her out before it was covered over again. She came out covered with cobwebs (yuk) but fortunately no spiders.

I hope everyone on Catsey is well and happy and that all Catsey kitties are thriving and enjoying life.Pamela, I do hope that your job is going great for you.

Have a great day everyone.