Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
16-03-2006, 09:15 AM   #1

Daily shred/Thursday....

Morning everybody, The sun is shining, birds are singing, we have a beautiful morning! Although its a bit nippy!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 10 cats (stray stayed) 3 sleeping x
16-03-2006, 09:17 AM   #2

Re: Daily shred/Thursday....

Morning all, ready for the school run, then dash off to work, sun is trying to break thro the clouds, slight breeze.

Big pigeon sat on the bird table and Violet looking out of the patio door!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
16-03-2006, 09:28 AM   #3

Mornin' folks, still a bit grey and dull here. Cats have just had breaky, poor Winstons stomache acid is playing up again. Eva coughed up a fur ball and looks quite disturbed by the whole event, bless her. Bernie is still just chilled out Bernie.
Going to the flicks this afternoon with a friend and quite looking forward to it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: .
Luke is Male
16-03-2006, 09:32 AM   #4

Morning everyone....raining cats n dogs here!
Am off up the hospital for about half past nine...dreading going but tis my dutie! Gran made the night without loosing any oxygen etc..so thats a positive thing!
The cats and dogs seem to sense something isnt right as they are all staying out of the way whilst everyone is bustling around..our house been turned into the family place of rest as its just literally around the corner from the hospital!
Anyway..hope everyone has a good day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-03-2006, 11:33 AM   #5

Luke - all the best to you and your Gran.

It's bitterly cold, dull but dry here. What a contrast to yesterday's lovely warm afternoon. My daffs are desperately trying to open their sleepy heads but the weather's just not cooperating

We will have a hosepipe ban shortly - Thames Water are loosing millions of gallons a day through poor pipe management, and we won't be able to water our gardens or wash our cars. I bet the car washes will still be running tho . . . what uses more water, a quick squirt with a hose or a full-on car wash???? I wonder!!

Just another day in the office - things a bit flat generally and I'm feeling a bit low today

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
16-03-2006, 12:35 PM   #6

Yola I think the late/non-arrival of spring is getting to us all. We have a few hours of even a day of brightness and warmth but then it's back to square one again and the dullness and cold wind return .
I hope we get a good warm summer to make up for this (except maybe in Reading , where it will never pass a comfortable 19C with constant gentle breezes!)
My neighbours are one week into their Caribbean cruise. Glad I'm not the jealous sort
Am giving myself a headache trying to work out an itinerary for our canadian friends coming over in the summer. 2 fixed dates, which are the earliest they can leave Toronto and the days we have to be in Stockholm. They also want to spend a few days based here and exploring, would love to go to Dublin (there are local flights) but think if they are in Scananavia perhaps they should also go to either Oslo or Copenhagen too...................aaargh, it's 'wrap your head in a damp towel' time! Too many wishes, too little time. A metaphor for life really.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
16-03-2006, 12:39 PM   #7

Morning all, a dull, very cold day here....

Luke ~ I hope you managed the hospital visit ok and your Gran is holding her own.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies
16-03-2006, 01:16 PM   #8

Bitter here aswell at the moment, it was trying to snow when I came back from dropping the kids off at school this morning. It was too cold even for Moli to stay outside.

Nothing much happening today, had a bedding party this morning which was fun between 3 friends they spent £171 which meant that I had £17 commission, bought £41 woth of stuff and only had to pay £14.90 cos one my friends has booked a party and I got my king size bedding for £14 instead of £28

Now i'm gonna have some lunch (cheese and onion sandwich I think today)

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-03-2006, 01:24 PM   #9

afternnon all.
raining cats n dogs here n all, and it blinking freezing, but then i got the cold from hell. Bright red nose, whihc is sore, chapped lips,e ar aches,the lot lol.

Still tis only a ickle cold.

Spent all day looking for a starw ars kids book for ryan for book day dressing up tomorrow, his school said they got to take the actual book in, but cant find one, all the librayr ones are out so i touch luck. I printed off a copy of the front page of one, taht'll do lol
cheeky school are charging a quid to dress up.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: Moggie
16-03-2006, 04:47 PM   #10

just got the kittens pic in my first foster thread very healthy kittens! had a good day to !