Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
15-03-2006, 11:05 PM   #1

Fat Pets

Well I have been watching this and my jaw almost hit the floor - Bo the rottie owned by that nutty woman what can you say
words fail me. Good on that groomer.

The couple with Max (also a Rottie) - I liked them - and they are now doing their best and he's loosing weight so good on 'em. I think his op was a wkae up call.

The CKCS The same the woman seems to have woken up and smelt the coffee. He looked much better you could see what he was supposed to be and he ran

The cat that couple made me smile well laugh the effort that poor bloke was putting into getting the cat the excercise but seems to be working - good for them too.

Apart from the owners of Bo - the Rottie the others all I thought were doing their best at the end.

Karen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-03-2006, 11:18 PM   #2

Re: Fat Pets

Missed it again!! But saw the trailer with the rotty, poor boy, how could she not see how overweight he was....!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-03-2006, 11:21 PM   #3

I missed it as well......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
16-03-2006, 12:38 AM   #4

i sore it Kazz and OMG Bo her owner is mad
im glad that the other 3 are now getting back to what they should be and maybe seeing her fat rottie on the TV with show Bo owner just how big she is

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
16-03-2006, 09:38 AM   #5

I saw it. am glad the others are now doing well with their pets but the woman with Bo really maddened me. Its by no means a kind thing to do to any animal and its certainly not what I would call looking after it.
Was interested in the cat, and had to laugh when they were trying to get Alfie to play, reminded me a bit in Eva LOL. She will watch me for ages running up and down stairs in an effort to get her to play She is a bit overweight and I do keep an eye on it.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-03-2006, 11:12 AM   #6

I didn't see it, but I saw the trailers and would've hit that stupid old bat that owned the seriously obese dog if I could, stupidity like that makes me furious .

I actually watched the programme about older parents (very relevant to us), which I was disappointed by as it adopted a real 'tabloid' approach rather than a logical and rational look at the issues surrounding the problems (health, perception etc) that older parents and their children experience.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Moggies
16-03-2006, 05:10 PM   #7

i watched part of it, did get quite annoyed at it though - esp the woman with the CKCS - feeding him **** so soon after coming back from the vets and what she was told. It made me think of my neighbour though - she is overweight and the majority of her animals are (the rabbits have lost weight now they are on a diet, but she hasn't bothered with the cat - have noticed that the rabbits always get to the vets quicker than the cats though), and I did wonder if there was some relation, and maybe there is.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
16-03-2006, 05:41 PM   #8

I missed it.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH & DLH Tabbies
17-03-2006, 01:13 PM   #9

I missed it too, I was watching the same programme as Yola (which annoyed me too!).

My OH showed me an article in the newspaper recently about a cat in China that was so fat it couldn't walk, it had to be rolled around by it's owner because the cat would only eat Chinese food! Coincidently the owner also owned a Chinese take away. Cue me grumbling all evening how irresponsible and cruel it is to only offer a cat unhealthy human food.

Saying that though, there are so many stupid people in the world. My OH's parents had a moan at him the other day (they don't talk to me!) about me leaving my cats in the dark during a power cut. I'd leave them in the dark anyway as they can see a darn sight better than me but what did she expect me to do? Leave lots of candles about alight for the cats?!! What is wrong with people?!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Ragdoll & Moggy
17-03-2006, 11:54 PM   #10

leaving cats in a power cut are they really? like you said they can see better than us in very little light some ppl are not all there (sorry)