Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
15-06-2008, 04:23 PM   #11

Re: London Eye & Thames Cruise

What fantastic pictures....really clear!!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-06-2008, 04:26 PM   #12

Great pictures Mags

Havn't been to London for years, your pictures have made me want to pay a visit and try the eye out

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-06-2008, 04:48 PM   #13

What fantastic pics, Mags! I almost feel as if I've had a small personal tour of London and the famous sights! The fly by shot was amazing. You certainly must have enjoyed the day, and so nice the weather co-operated. Heights make me queasy so doubt if I could go on the Eye.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-06-2008, 04:51 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsH
Lovely photos! do you know I'm often in London but I've never done the London Eye! (but then, I know quite a few Parisiens who've never been up the Eiffel Tower) You were certainly in the right spot for the fly-past. I love the brooding sky shown in the shots of Tower Bridge and St Paul's, excellent quality!

Natives tend not to do the touristy things: I've never been up the Washington Monument nor toured the White House!! I did get dragged to the Senate once on a school field trip .........

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
15-06-2008, 05:18 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annestaff
Great pictures Mags

Havn't been to London for years, your pictures have made me want to pay a visit and try the eye out
Give it a go Anne, we went with Bakers Dolphin We are going to London again next month, a tour of the Houses of Parliament and a visit to Windsor town..