Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: cross breed
01-09-2011, 05:46 PM   #1

HELP!!! advice needed.

Hi I havn,t been on here for a while but as an update,i had to have my CRF kitty Ellie May pts (she was my daughter,s cat and i only had her for about a year,she was ill when i took her on ) I was asked by my cat loving neighbour if i could help a local rescue which was full up with cats/kittens,so i decided to offer a home to an adult female cat they only had one female cat at the time (all other,s were with foster,s) so i offered to have her BUT she was fostering two male kittens (one was 4 weeks old and the other 4 days) i wasn,t keen to have the kitten,s as i was worried about Hetty (my disabled cat)but decided to see how they all got on with my own cat,s of course once they settled in they were not going to go back to the rescue to be rehomed
The problem now is that the kitten,s are 7/8 months old and keep jumping on Hetty and trying to roll around with her she is now very wobbly on her little back leg,s she has been to my vet (she had a course of treatment for her leg,s)who think,s that she is fine now and that i am worrrying too much, as she is much stronger than i think but i am so worried about her
I have booked the kitten,s in to me neutered tomorrow and hope that that will calm then down but if not i really don,t know what to do,i can,t leave them to annoy/bully Hetty although i know they are only playing she sleep,s next to my bed and hardly moves now as she is frightened of the kitten,s jumping on her/hurting her
Does anyone have any idea how we can all live happily together? at the end of the day Hetty MUST come first