Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Moggie - Molly Moo!
20-04-2007, 08:42 PM   #1

Mobile Phones!

Right I'm not sure if this is the right place, but I wasen't sure where to put it so feel free to move it!!
I'm looking for a new phone at the moment mine keeps crashing and doing all sorts so I need a new one I've got my eye on the Samsung E900 (Black) and the LG KG800 (Wine). They're both priced at £99. If anyone can recommend another one simular to these that would be great but What do you think of these two?, do you own any of them please?

I was looking for a Camera/video phone, MP3, Polyphonic ringtones etc

Thanks,
Haz.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: SHD x3 and LHD X1
20-04-2007, 08:56 PM   #2

Re: Mobile Phones!

Sorry, I dont own either of the two phones that you are interested in, so i cant advise on them!

BUT, I do have a sony ericsson w810i & I think it is a brilliant phone. I got it on contract so it only cost £25. They are a bit pricey, but are brilliant phones!!!

I have never had a phone that has lasted so long. Usually within 6 months I have big problems and end up getting another phone. Im not the luckiest of people with them!

The w810i has everything (well everything a phone needs & a bit more)....
*camera/video
*mp3 player
*radio
*hands free kit
*torch/light
*calender/calculator/timer/notes
*Bluetooth and im pretty sure it has infrared

Goodluck on your search for a phone that suits your needs

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
20-04-2007, 09:07 PM   #3

I think the 2 phones you mentioned are touch screen? Are they? If they are, then personally I think they are too sensitive when using the keys, I wouldn't want one, but they are very smart phones.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-04-2007, 12:40 AM   #4

I am no phone expert at all but Tom is very up to date with them all. He's not here this weekend but I'll get him to post when he gets home. I have a feeling his phone might be the Samsung you are talking about..

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: dsh
21-04-2007, 09:09 AM   #5

i have a chocolate which is a touch screen and i dont like it. the amount of people i have called by mistake lol.
i agree with smudgley they are terrible

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
21-04-2007, 09:45 AM   #6

I have had sony ericcson the last three times and I cannot fault them. Wouldnt use another make now..

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: moggies
21-04-2007, 07:18 PM   #7

Sony Ericson seems to be the best option when buying a phone the touch screen ones are tooooooo sensitive.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Mogs/Siamese/Orientals
Tom is Male
23-04-2007, 09:08 PM   #8

Hello,

Well I have the Samsung E900 and have been very pleased with it so far!! People say about the touch screen problems but me myself have had no problems with it at all. My friend has they chocolate which to be honest I don't like cos as someone as said it does ring everyone all the time lol but my E900 has been great Hope that helps xx