Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
16-01-2011, 11:57 AM   #1

Sunday daily

Morning everyone.

Sorry for the late start but a late night last night the meal and the 40th birthday surprise were really really good.

Not sure what I am doing today maybe nothing at all. Very windy here, but a clear day now.

Roast beef for dinner.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-01-2011, 12:16 PM   #2

Re: Sunday daily

morning kazz and all those to follow,

sounds like you had a good night, surprise dinners are lovely

I had a few drinks last night when we got home, ended up a bit worse for wear this morn

Meant to be working but just chilling out at home!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
16-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #3

Just spent a very lazy morning with the Sunday papers and have no specific plans for the day, might do a bit of cake baking later on if I can manage to re-set the oven. We had a series of short power cuts yesterday evening and that screws up the timer settings, I'll need to find the handbook to check how to do it!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
16-01-2011, 12:47 PM   #4

Morning all

Off to Garden Centre for a nice lunch then to aquatic shop(s) to look for a bronze catfish and a wee shoal of neons!

Chicken and Leek pie for dinner if I can make it in time. If not it'll be whatever the fridge and cupboard can put together!

Enjoy your day peeps.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
16-01-2011, 01:19 PM   #5

Afternoon all! After hard work yesterday sweeping the garden from all the autumn/winter debris I can now look out on a neat and tidy back garden. Just the front to get to grips with. OH at the garden centre to get some posts and cement for the allotment and some daffodil bulbs for the front garden for me. So that will be my incentive to tidy up the front . . . maybe next weekend

I have just put a morrocan casserole into the slow cooker for dinner and OH will make some gluten free bread in the breadmaker when he gets back so he can join in with a bread-and-butter pudding for dessert. He's also going to make home-made custard

I'm up to date with the ironing which is good so if the rain holds off I might fast walk/jog down to the park with Dominik (on his bike) as he wants to try out x-country running which they will commencing at school shortly. I'll stand and watch whilst he does that

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
16-01-2011, 04:41 PM   #6

Morning/Afternoon all...

Well, slow-ish start to the day here. Quite a good one too. Went to church as planned, though was on the 'late' side. Then went to my friends house as I'd planned. Probably been in about 20 mins since that - long enough to grab a bite to eat and catch up a little online.

My downstairs neighbour may come up for a bit soon too, which will be nice. Otherwise I'll just have a quiet rest of my afternoon.

Hope all goes well where you are!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
16-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #7

Rainy day here today so not much doing. Took the Dog out for a walk and some training, then catching up with some programmes i've recorded.
CM i love Neons, they are so pretty.
Kazz, glad you had a great night.
Pamela sounds like you had a good night too , hope you are feeling a bit more like now.
Yola your day sounds very energetic.
MrsH did you manage to reset your oven ?
Kate sounds like you have been busy today.
Starting to get a bit of cabin fever now

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-01-2011, 05:26 PM   #8

Hi all! Woke early for some reason and saw a beautiful pink sunrise.... supposed to mean poor weather, but it's just overcast and chilly: minus 1 (31 F). Off to the market for odds and ends I needed, will be the usual quiet Sunday with papers and crossword. Ham and cabbage for dinner.

Power cuts are so annoying, everything has to be reset! Have a good day, people!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
16-01-2011, 05:55 PM   #9

good afternoon everybody! had planned on taking the dog a walk and doing some tidying up, but ive gone and stubbed my toe on the couch poofy and its very sore!! dont know if its broken, i've never broken anything before but its not a normal stub! had some ice on it for ages, took it off when my feet were frozen but my toe wasnt completely numb. it hurts to walk and throbs if i try to bend it. its my big toe, so have put cotton wool between and taped it with the 2nd toe and taken some painkllers. if the pain doesnt start to die off im going to phone nhs24 and see what they say! what a waste of a day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
16-01-2011, 08:15 PM   #10

did you get your fish Cailismum? Neons are lovely wee fish. We have baby platys that we are looking to rehome some of them when they are big enough.

Squirrel, glad to see your plans you were talking about worked out

Im feeling alot better now shelley, i even got the house cleaned whilst steven plastered the livingroom ceiling.
Dandysmom, your dinner sounds nice, i am making us stek pie, yorkie puds and roast potatoes with garlic bread!! yum
Lyns hows your toe? Its a sore thing when you stub it. Hope your ok

Hope everyone has a lovely evening