Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
13-01-2011, 05:02 PM   #1

Misty Murky Thursday

Hi everyone! OH and I have been out for our walk ..... only had a wee bit of rain on the top of Kingley Vale, but no views as everything was closed in with cloud and mist and yukkkkk. Nice though to get out and struggle up the long uphill path to get to the top and be rained on. I enjoyed coming down but OH finds downhill as bad as I find uphill. Anyway home now and nice cuppa tea, well mug!

Hope everyone is having a good day. Look forward to hearing all about what you've been up to!

Edited to say: It's pouring with rain now!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
13-01-2011, 05:24 PM   #2

Re: Misty Murky Thursday

Hi, Angie, those to follow! Glad you got your walk in before the rain came. Sunny here but below normal still: minus 4 (26 F), wind chill minus 8, sunny and blustery. It may warm up to normal by the weekend, lord knows I'm ready for it! No news, all's quiet here.

I didn't get a sponsorship reminder so it lapsed; I wondered why I was suddenly seeing all those ads! Have reewed.....

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: British Short Hair
13-01-2011, 05:51 PM   #3

Hello Angie, Eileen, and anyone else...

I'm now off for the weekend. This is good - I did precisely 2 5 minute jobs today, despite being in work between 9 and 3. Think I'd go demented if I had to go in and do it all againt tomorrow!

Hope everyone has been having a good day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 blue-eyed moggies
13-01-2011, 05:57 PM   #4

Rotten weather here all day. This morning I was at the hospital for my regular blood-test, goodness but the car park was full today, had to drive round a bit before finding a space.

This afternoon, as it was still so miserable, OH and I decided to watch a DVD he was given at Christmas "Inception" a Leonardo di Caprio film. What a colossal waste of time and money! totally incomprehensible, very annoying, confusing and I just wish we'd done something much more productive instead such as going outside and rinsing the rain! He says he'll watch it again see if it makes more sense 2nd time around, I said he'll be watching it on his own then!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
13-01-2011, 08:55 PM   #5

Afternoon, all.
Quiet day here. Snow is completely melted. Soggy and overcast but the temps are approaching 40s so I'm happy about that. It's supposed to near 50F tomorrow..long time since we've seen anything like that!!
Regular day. A forum friend will be stopping by this evening to pick up some odds and ends from K but nothing stressful or major. Just some little items he had no room for in his car on Tuesday.
I will be 31 tomorrow. Quiet day planned, will just be having a nice dinner with K's parents at a new restaurant we heard about..Vietnamese/American fusion style menu.
Have a good day, everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: dsh called pip!
13-01-2011, 10:04 PM   #6

evening all! hope you have a nice birthday tomorrow tink! wet and dull here today, not as cold though. work... blah, then my brother took me food shopping. catching up on some tv and internet then going to let ratties out. not a very exciting day here!