Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-02-2006, 09:48 AM   #1

Daily thread for Friday 24 February

Morning!
It's a little brighter here today but there's been a light frost o'night and it's still blimmin cold!
I have precisely zero news, so I'll have to borrow your exciting days
Hope those that weren't so well are recovering; Kazz - good luck with your mission today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
24-02-2006, 10:09 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread for Friday 24 February

Overcast and icy snow here this morning. Weatherman assures us it'll lift but I'm not so sure. Hubby off to Sheffield today and has taken my car coz on his fat tyres he'll slide all over the place, and I'm at home with junior.

Will be going to the post office to send back the snow chains I hired for our holiday (never used them) so will wait until weather calms down before venturing out.

Have just had the clean the most horrible claggy waggy belonging to Fifi and disinfect all surfaces in the basement as she's been dragging her pooey bum all over everything; evident by little chocolate kisses

That's my day so far . . . off to hop in the shower and grab some brekky - oh, and the central heating ISN'T fixed; although it's working the underlying problem is still there (low pressure) and the dryer part of my washer dryer has conked out.

Oh joy

*edited to ad . . . DM you can have part of my day if you like

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
24-02-2006, 10:26 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
*edited to ad . . . DM you can have part of my day if you like
Can I have Dominik when he's had his bath tonight and he's in his jim-jams, all nice and dozy, sitting on my lap with his thumb in his mouth or his 'cuddly' under his nose, and I'll read him The Kitten Who Couldn't Get Down?

Catsey Veteran

24-02-2006, 10:36 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Can I have Dominik when he's had his bath tonight and he's in his jim-jams, all nice and dozy, sitting on my lap with his thumb in his mouth or his 'cuddly' under his nose, and I'll read him The Kitten Who Couldn't Get Down?
Awww. That's sweet But wouldn't you rather have Fifi and the bottle of talcum powder???? She's just as cuddly and warm . . . honest

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
24-02-2006, 12:03 PM   #5

Morning everyone, its raining here. Just doing the house work . Oh well this time next week i would have been flying for an hour!!!!!!!! OMG

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
24-02-2006, 12:50 PM   #6

morning all.
Still snwoing here on adn off,but not laying.
Took the 35 mintues walk tot he ept shop today, got some royal canin perisan food i ordered when freya arrived, theyre also ordering me james well beloved, 2 kg for 9.99 which sounds good tome.
also trying some fussy puss wood based cat litter, cos princess fussy **** wont use the catsan one!!
also been to library to take kids books back, and done the food shopping.

plans for rest of day, housework, cleaning cooking and chasing kids around!

Got another bunny make a nest today, IF she is pregnant theyre due NOW. Any bunnies not had babies within next week wont be having them, as next weekend we had them five weeks. So that should be that.

Oh going to watch ice princess on dvd with the kids tonight with scooby doo pizza's. (well the kids are ahving pizza, i have chicken with baby corns sweet peas and carrots)

Global Moderator

24-02-2006, 12:52 PM   #7

Morning all, snowing here but not pitching!
No news here but plenty of chores

Kazz, my thoughts are with you today.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-02-2006, 01:17 PM   #8

Afternoon all, We have a lovely day, going shopping this afternoon....

Thoughts with you too Kazz.....xx

Catsey Veteran

24-02-2006, 03:42 PM   #9

Just got back from town; it's bitter out there!!! As I was coming up the hill there was another prang; they really need to install a speed camera coz people come down the hill at mad speeds (neighbour had wall knocked down a couple of months ago; someone had to be cut out of their car several years back and a motocyclist lost his life just over a year ago).

Anyways when in town I had to get Domi another pair of shoes . . . I'll post a pic coz the vain little chap made me take a picture of him in them just now. Ah - a boy after my own heart . . . shoes . . . Mmmmmm .

Global Moderator

24-02-2006, 03:47 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by janey83
Morning everyone, its raining here. Just doing the house work . Oh well this time next week i would have been flying for an hour!!!!!!!! OMG
Jane, where are you going?