Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-08-2022, 08:15 AM   #1

dry Sunday

Good morning Ladies

Its dry here today and i think its to stay that way.

Robyn is settling in great. Steven took her for a big walk yesterday whilst i was out with my friend on the bikes and she seems to have calmed right down since then and was just laying on the couch with us last night instead of being a hyper puppy!! Great progress and she is the same this morning. Hopefully it means she is more settled.

I went out with my friend for a ride yesterday. We went to a place called Helensburgh and got chips and an ice cream which were both eaten sitting beside the water in teh sun which was lovely!! Then just a relaxed night with Steven and the pups.

I think we are taking both girls for a big walk today as Mia still enjoys big walks then we are taking Robyn to Stevens mums to meet Loonah as the 2 of them will probably play quite well together.

Dinky, that's great that Janna has picked up shifts already for her new job and she can pick when she wants to work. The chocolate chips cookies also sound good.

I hope Snoddy is ok and you can get him to the groomers. Sorry to hear your cousin still isnt well, i hope she feels better soon. I love a good clear out! always makes me feel good!

Shelley, how long do you have left at the caravan? The military day sounds good. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time at the caravan.

Im away to get ready and get the dogs out for their walk. Have a fantastic day ladies

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-08-2022, 08:44 AM   #2

Re: dry Sunday

Hello ladies,
Enjoying the last few days in this lovely place.
Home Wednesday and work thur and Fri.
Doll fair next Saturday to look forward to.
Yesterday we managed to swim in the sea again and use the kayak and body boards.
Also went to St Ninians cave and had a picnic.
St Ninians brought Christianity to Scotland.
5he cave was supposedly shut because of rock fall but everyone still went in, including us.
Pamela, Robyns progress sounds great, as does your bike ride yesterday.
Hope Robyns has a good play with Loonah today.
Dinky, brilliant that Janna has got shifts and can pick her own.
What exactly will she be doing?