Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
21-08-2022, 05:58 AM   #1

Sunday daily.

Good morning ladies.
Sunday 4pm here and it has just started to rain lightly after a really nice day. Janna says thank you to both of you for your kind wishes regarding her new job. She's spent the day filling out lots of forms, but needs to see a JP in order to get a police check underway. That will take about a week ,as the form has to be sent to Auckland and then emailed back to her here.

Cats are all good and sleeping here in the lounge. Not sure if they'll want to go out as the rain is starting to get heavier now. I managed to get a couple of matts off Betsey this afternoon while Janna held her. She's not quite so vicious as the others. I still feel it's too cold to send them to the cat groomers so I'll just keep working away on them gently.

Nothing much else to report. My cousin hasn't been round ,as she has caught the flu badly. She's on antibiotics from the doctor, so hopefully she'll start to feel a bit better soon. Mary, my sister went out to The Palms shopping centre today. I haven't heard from her since !!! She says she's going back to work tomorrow

Pumpkin soup and toast tonight for tea, plus a couple of mini vegetarian hot dogs each, then yogurt and peaches to finish up with.

PAMELA, I do hope yesterday went smoothly for you all ,and Robyn had a settled night last night.I'm pleased that you went to the pet store and bought her lots of new things. All dogs need to be spoiled sometimes. Wow, fancy Robyn having the same birthday as Steven. That is a coincidence. I'm glad you're going to get her insured - pet insurance is so necessary these days. I'm pleased that you're going to have a meal with your dad and sister on your mum's anniversary tomorrow. It's important that you be together on that day. AND what on earth happened to poor Harris ? Cuts and scratches on him ? Has he been in a fight ? I bet he is desperate to get outside but I'm glad you're keeping him in while the road is so busy. He'll just have to put up with it. but it must be hard for him. Poor wee Skye will be the scapegoat. What do the cats think of Robyn ?

SHELLEY, I'm sorry it's raining ,but perhaps it will be a bit better today. I hope you enjoy your military displays today. It sounds interesting. Well, your book is just about finished. I hope the quote from the printer wasn't too expensive. Just wait until you have the finished product in your hand - you will be so proud of all your hard work. Do you plan to write another book after this one ? Perhaps on another family member whose story is just waiting to be told. ? You can't stop now. !!! Hope Malaika and Kwame are enjoying themselves at the van and putting up with the rain.

Well ladies, I'm off now to attend to these cats, who look as if they've settled down for the night.

Have a fantastic Sunday, Pamela, have fun with Robyn and Shelley, enjoy those military displays.