Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
07-01-2024, 04:50 PM   #1

Sunday

Hello ladies.
Hooe everyone is ok.
Im afraid things arent looking good for Reuben.
He deteriorated between Christmas and new years day and isnt eating.
The vet said a liver infection, he gave him an appetite stimulant and antibiotics.
When i spoke to dad yesterday he wasnt eating again and difficult to rouse from sleep.
On a more positive note, Kwame turned 13 today.
He got the usual soft toy but is completely underwhelmed as Malaika was with hers.
Basenjis dont really play much.
Pamela, whats canicross, is it running with your dog.
Hope Stevens getting better, i know lots of folk with persistent colds etc.
Dinky, how are you doing?
Did Oren get off with his family?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
07-01-2024, 05:33 PM   #2

Re: Sunday

Hi Shelley and dinky,

Shelley so sorry to hear Rueben is poorly I am keeping everything crossed that he rallies round x your dad must be heartbroken to see him so poorly. Love to you all

Happy birthday kwame hopefully he starts playing with his toys!! It is Robyn’s 3rd birthday tomorrow and also Stevens!! I have got Robyn a couple of soft toys which probably won’t last long but she likes them!!

Yes canicross is running with your dog attached to a waist belt, special harness and bungee lead. She really enjoyed yesterday and was tired after it but still managed a 4mile walk when we got home with Steven and Mia and of course me. Steven is starting to get a bit better but then it comes back it’s been horrible.

We bought a new ninja air fryer yesterday the one with the big drawer that can be split into 2 and it does all sorts of things including dehydrating food so I’m going to try make some dog treats in it!! Having chicken marinated in a medium Nando’s sauce and fresh cut chips season with Cajun spice. Trying to cook more instead of buying pre prepared food

Dinky how are you? I hope you bc and Janna and the cats are well ��