Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
28-11-2023, 08:35 AM   #1

Tuesday daily

Good morning ladies,
It's me, back again, still with one hand bandaged but my right hand is now a lot better and I can use it. I'm still on lots of antibiotics but I'm hoping the dressing on my left hand will come off tomorrow. The red lines going up my arms are now fading and my fingers are a lot less stiff, although still purple. .Looks quite cool really !!! Freddie is still not my favourite cat, I'm afraid. Thank you both for your kind thoughts. I've been thinking about you both. Janna has this week off work so she can do the cooking. it was unfortunate that she was working every day last week, but Brenna and Jared were very good. I could have gone and stayed out at their house but I really couldn't be bothered - too many children .!!! I know that sounds awful, but I couldn't stand all that noise. My hands were aching badly and all I wanted to do was to lie down in the quiet. Besides I couldn't leave the cats. Jared and Brenna took turns at spending the day with me and stayed until 2am, when Janna finished work. I didn't have Oren last weekend , but he's coming this weekend if I get this dressing off.

The weather has been beautiful here over the last few days and Janna has got lots of washing done, but tonight the wind has come up and it's starting to rain. It's just after 8pm and the cats haven't been outside yet, but Janna will see if they want to go out shortly.

I can't believe that neither of you have started your xmas shopping yet . I've only got a few things but I'm going to have to get my act together next week and get it done. I hate leaving everything until the last minute. My sister has completed all her xmas shopping and has wrapped up everything as well. It's really sickening.

PAMELA, I'm sorry about your gum infection. I bet that was so painful, but I'm glad you're on medication. I know what you mean about being antisocial sometimes. Sometimes you just want to get away from everyone and be at home alone. Gosh, Robyn really is doing well, isn't she ? She's certainly growing in confidence as well - playing freely with the ball while she was away from home - what a break through. You must be so very proud of her, Pamela, but then it's all thanks to you. You've put a lot of hard work into her, and it's really paid off. Way to go, girl. I hope you enjoyed your takeouts on Saturday night.

SHELLEY, wow, you're having an exciting time at the moment. I hope you enjoyed your doll club meeting in the Lake District on Saturday. The Praise and Pizza evening at church on Sunday night sounds lovely. I'm sure Chris enjoyed himself as well. I'm pleased to hear that you are still doing your Bible study classes. I am too - studying Exodus at the moment and I've got a test all ready to be sent away. I'm sure Howard will have a great birthday this Saturday and I hope he enjoys the chinese buffet. I know I would. He'll probably secretly enjoy the doll fair as well. !!! AND Eastbourne next Monday for five days - how super. I hope you have a wonderful time, Shelley. Hope your dad and Reuben are living it up in Wales as well.

Well ladies, I owe you both an email, which I promise I will do ,as soon as I get this dressing off. Maybe tomorrow, I'm hoping. It's so slow typing with one hand.. I can't attach a picture of Freddie and Betsey Mae, my two shaved cats ,on here, but Janna will do it on her phone. She's just gone out with the cats but as soon as she comes in, she'll send you one. Freddie , the biter, is the fat one with his mouth wide open. In fact, it's raining quite heavily now, so I hope they haven't gone outside. I'm worried about them getting chilled as they have no fur.

Have a fantastic Tuesday, Pamela and Shelley.