Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
25-11-2023, 10:48 AM   #1

Frosty Saturday

Morning ladies on this chilly winter day.
Just been catching up.
Yes, Pamela i bought lots at the fair in surrey, lol.
Been a busy week at work and home.
Had a doll club committee meeting at my house on Wednesday which is enjoyable as we are all friends.
Today im off to another doll club meeting in the lake district.
Pamela, so glad walking Robyn is easier now, thats brilliant.
I was thinking, the dog you were hiding from in the bus stop probably thought he was going to have a chippy tea, lol
Dinky, so sorry to hear about your infected hands and hope they will be better soon. Must be so difficult coping with dressings on.
My dad and Reuben have just gone with friends to a cottage in Wales for a week.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
25-11-2023, 05:25 PM   #2

Re: Frosty Saturday

Hi Shelley,

Its very frosty here today as well which hasn't melted as it has been soo cold!! I was at class with Robyn today and she actually played with a ball outside!! She has only ever played with one in the garden or a secure field but we tried her on a longline today as part of her training and she loved it! Once i got back we went and did a little bit of christmas shopping as i havent started yet!! Got my sisters and her husbands and some new decorative lights for my living room window. Got a steak pie from the butchers for tomorrow nights dinner as well.

Glad you had a lovely club meet at your house. I always prefer to go to others houses so i can leave when i want, i am very antisocial sometimes!! I hope your dad has a nice time in Wales.

Dinky, how are your hands? I hope they are healing

Have a lovely evening ladies, i am in my PJs already, going to have a non alcoholic koppaberg as i cant have a pink gin as i am on antibiotics at the moment and we are getting a delivery from our favourite restaurant