Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-07-2009, 08:35 PM   #1

Off to Spain Saturday

Well took the plunge and decided to book a couple of days away 3 nights to be exact and decided on Spain 3* + hotel overlooking the sea in Majorca, go Saturday and come back Tuesday..........going on my own.......YES I am

I decided on Tuesday and booked Tuesday, had a rough fair few weeks as some of you may know I broke up with Dave a few weeks ago and have had another health panic with another " cancer incident" ... I have had further surgery recently and now will have a course of hormone treatment......so I have decided to give myself a time out break hence the holiday.....3 nights in a lovely hotel within walking distance of the beach and town. Just what I need I think to chill and get my head into gear.
What with Mom's fall and health and Dad being taken into hospital last Wed with suspected heart attack (it wasn't but he was ill they said its his stomach....hospital tomorrow to get it checked out.
Plus just general life I think I need a break so this is it, I have brought 4books assorted and I plan to sit on my balcony watch the ships/yachts/boats....relax by the pool and watch life go by, walk on the beach, swim eat and simply enjoy myself.........

Eileen another card for the fridge wil be on its way, make room.

Just a quick update for you all the above may also explain why my lack of posting of late.....sorry all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
02-07-2009, 08:38 PM   #2

Re: Off to Spain Saturday

Have a wonderful relaxing break Kazz - you certainly deserve it. You need some "you" time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
02-07-2009, 08:39 PM   #3

Have a fab time Kazz, just what you need

Your sooo brave going on your own, dont think I could!!

Where abouts in Majorca are you going?

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
02-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #4

Karen, I didn't know you and Dave had split up. Sorry to hear it - that kind of thing is always difficult to deal with. Did suspect that there was something more to the 'hospital visits' then you were letting on but didn't want to pry too far though.

You certainly deserve this break - just focus on yourself and recharge the batteries and regain some energy and balance.

Look after yourself m'dear and Myshka's sending a special head bump to his auntie Kazz

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 cats
02-07-2009, 08:41 PM   #5

Sounds like you have been going through a hard time recently Kazz. Good on you for taking a break. Have a good time.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: two long haired two short hair cats
02-07-2009, 08:49 PM   #6

Go Girl! Good on you Kazz, sounds wonderful and yes, getting away from things really clears and focuses the mind. Have a good time! Jan x

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
02-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #7

Kazz, if anyone deserves a break it's you...... have a wonderful time and don't overdo things...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
02-07-2009, 08:52 PM   #8

Oh dear you have been going thru a lot lately; didn't know about Dave or the health problems.... you certainly deserve a break and a good relaxing "me"time! Take it easy, soak up the sun and salt air, have a restful break!! (((hugs)))

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Two Tabby Girls
02-07-2009, 09:02 PM   #9

Sounds just the right thing for you to do just m=now.

Sorry to hear about your health scare and the en d of your relationship.

Get away, enjoy, relax and come back refreshed.

You know we will all expect pics of that view from the balcony.

Have fun.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
02-07-2009, 10:05 PM   #10

Will be enjoying myself have now got 6 books..........may have to read through the night.......
Going to Santa Ponsa, hotel is Punta Del Mar...it was a late bargain (so not loads of choice) obviously as only booked Tues, however looks good on travel advisor, and people from work have been there and said its good did not know that Nicki or Val had been before today, but pleased to hear it.

Break up was not bitter as such, can't se us ever not being friends.... Health is always good on the whole just look on the brighter side.