Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
14-07-2017, 10:49 PM   #1

Sunny Saturday

Good morning to everyone. Thought I'd post a daily just to let everyone know that I'm still around. Here in NZ, we've been having terrible weather , freezing temperatures and snow which has closed many roads, but today ,the sun is finally shining weakly and hopefully I can do a bit of washing. My kitties seem to be feeling the cold despite having big thick coats and are all sleeping in the lounge where the heat pump is going 24/7. Willow, my big dog, is continuing to do well and her arthritis hasn't been too bad, thanks to a monthly injection and daily granules.

I do hope everyone on Catsey is safe and well and enjoying life and that all Catsey cats (and dogs etc) are thriving.Hope things are all well with your guys, Pamela.

I'll try and get round to posting some pictures of my guys shortly but must do this washing and get it out while there's no rain.

Have a great day everyone.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
27-07-2017, 03:43 PM   #2

Re: Sunny Saturday

hey dinky glad to hear you guys are all doing good i have been lurking round the forum seeing if anyone has been posting but alas not. I also must have missed your post!

Hope you got your washing dried x

we are good here, i am just back from a training session for Ma to try get her off lead and i actually feel as if i got somewhere today!! Light at the end of the tunnel!