Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
15-02-2006, 10:53 PM   #11

Re: Questions thread.

Eileen you are 15th on the list

http://www.catpages.co.uk/talkcats/s...ead.php?t=4350

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
15-02-2006, 10:55 PM   #12

Emma, after I was on this thread, went back & read Stickys where it said only in the UK..we had corresponded about this earlier & you said it would be OK that I am in the States & would send...is this still valid??? I really, really want the drawing of Leia & would be more than happy to cover postage charges overseas!!! Please let me know...thanks!! Eileen

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
15-02-2006, 10:57 PM   #13

Hi Eileen,

No problem at all in sending you the originals, postage doesn't cost a great deal and I will let you know if there is anything to pay once shipped it will depend on what media I do the drawings pencils I can roll up into a postage tube, pastels are a bit more tricky and acrylics are more difficult still, but we can work something out

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-02-2006, 03:57 AM   #14

Oh, Emma, thanks!!! Was worried about this when I read the bit about UK. I leave it up to you as to which medium you feel would make the best drawing;Leia is basically a greyish cat so maybe pencil drawing would be fine, but if you think pastels would be better, or if you'd just rather do pastels, HEY, it's your decision & I know I'll be delighted Also, thanks for letting me know where I was on the list; after I got off this site, went back and found where I was...I tend to hop around too much on these threads

Cats owned: Its a black and white crossbreed
17-09-2006, 02:45 PM   #15

hi i really like your drawings and would really like you to do 1 of my baby but don't have a clue how to gat a pic to you as im new to the site haha

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
17-09-2006, 02:53 PM   #16

Hi Wee Sockschrisp, Emma is on holiday at the moment but I'm sure she will get back to you when she returns.

Meanwhile, why don't you go to our Introductions section where you can introduce yourself and your kitty to us.....then we will be able to give you a proper welcome and learn more about you both.......