Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
02-01-2010, 09:15 PM   #11

Re: Sucking

One of my cats used to suckle our Dalmation. The dog didn't mind but it did look bizarre.
Another of my cats used to suck your jumper but only cream or white ones, i always wondered if her mum had a cream tum

Cats owned: Tabby male
16-01-2010, 12:14 PM   #12

Mandyb my new kitten "Possum" has taken a liking for one of my husband's socks and yes sucks it madly when he is settling down at night. He also uses his front paws to knead it, just like he would on his mother. I have been wondering if it will go on and on, as he does a lot of dribbling at the same time. He is only 10 weeks old, just a baby at the moment. Maybe it is his dummy (soother) as in a human child, because some kids want one and others don't! I'll keep you all posted as to developments. he took him at 5 weeks old as the man who had them was going to neuter him before we took him!!!!! He will be done at 6 months old. Just bear with it Mandyb.

Cats owned: Tabby male
16-01-2010, 12:16 PM   #13

mandyb Correction 'We took him at 5 weeks old'

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
16-01-2010, 04:56 PM   #14

jandarlo, a nice feature here is that if you notice a typo or something you want to change, you can click on "edit" below your post and fix it. Sorry if you already knew that.