Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Cats owned: Ginger/White female
26-05-2014, 10:47 PM   #31

Re: Puppy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazz
See I cannot look on sites like that in fact pet shop windows scare me - soft eh. Sounds like he has landed on his feet even if Rayne is not keen then hopefuly
you and your trainer can sort him a good home thats
suitable for him.

Sometimes you really need to wonder what if anything goes through peoples heads.........
I've spent half my life telling people NOT TO BUY FROM PET SHOPS. Where did Bella (my minpin) come from? Yeah a local new petshop. My daughter dragged me there to see these 2 minpins in a tiny cage. She was the one being bullied and bitten by the bigger boy minpin. Half an hour later and quite a few hundred quid lighter - she was home with me. In less thane 24 hrs she was in the vets for 4days on death's doorstep - (PROOF YOU SHOULDN'T BUY FROM PETSHOPS!) half dead - vet bills cost me more than the dog did. But she was by then MINE. So I consider that I rescued her because she sure as hell was going to just be returned to the breeder and killed (won't say put down coz they wouldn't go to the expense of that here) neck wrung probably.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elaine
It's all looking really promising, Rayne is offering passive signals of avoidance rather than confrontation. Graham on the other hand doesn't discuss anything that I'd like he just tries to lay down the law and forgets that this is my house and that he pays nothing for the animals and is never burdened with them. He is just going to have to suck this one up because Philo will be coming home.
EXACTLY what the terrorist minpin is doing since the cat arrived on the scene. AVOIDING her.

Bless you for taking this dog. They can see the invisible tattoo people like us have on our foreheads that spells out the word M U G lol!