Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
23-03-2008, 01:35 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Easter Sunday

Happy Easter!! Just got in from a lovely night out with an old friend. Was lovely to catch up with her having not seen her for ages and having been friends for so many years. We had a very enjoyable Italian meal.

Off to bed now, Emily is hoping the Easter Bunny will leave her something nice in the morning

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
23-03-2008, 08:21 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Easter Sunday

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE ...

It's cold and grey here this Spring morning with an icing sugar dusting of snow on the mountain opposite. The house is peaceful at the moment, moggie and doggie both medicated and fed; OH snoring in bed, gentle strains of church hymns on the radio... yes, very mellow

No plans fort he morning, doing the afternoon baby-catching shift.

....have a Blessed Easter day, feel the love and pass it on ...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
23-03-2008, 09:06 AM   #3

Morning all

Snowing well here this morning. Nothing planned so going to have a nice relaxing day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
23-03-2008, 09:49 AM   #4

Morning all, again Have some friends coming round for Easter Sunday lunch later, so must get on with tidying round the house

Have a super Easter Day

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: DSH
23-03-2008, 10:29 AM   #5

Happy Easter All

Spain checking in - with some very windy, strange weather Kept me up most of the night and skeered the bejeebers out of the kitties
Good thing was I was up to watch the Malaysian GP - well sat in bed with a cuppa then dozed off for a cat-nap

Enjoy your day and try not to eat too much chocolate !!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
23-03-2008, 10:45 AM   #6

Good morning all
Cold but sunny day here today.
I will be insulating the extension today and then going to watch the match. (may even squeeze in a couple of drinks)
Have a good day all

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
23-03-2008, 10:46 AM   #7

Morning all, wet and gloomy day here, no snow though

Listened to the Malaysian GP in bed, on the radio earlier, then managed to catch the last few laps on TV.

Spending a quiet day today but will make up for it tomorrow. We are going out for a meal at lunchtime tomorrow with our son and daughter and families as a treat for hubby's birthday, then I will be doing a buffet later in the evening.

Only 7 days to our hols!

Have a good day everybody!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
23-03-2008, 10:48 AM   #8

morning all..i don't celebrate easter..but i think bunnies are cute and chocolate tastes nice..does that count? LOL...
14 hours till my appt at the shelter...can't wait to bring the new rescue home (focusing on the positive).
hope you all have a good holiday!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
23-03-2008, 11:15 AM   #9

morning all from a snowy essex. its getting thicker out there. i can see our day out 2morow being canceled. got a huge bike meet to go to.
ronnie was so sure he wanted to go out this morning, i watched him shoot up the path shaking and twitching, he did his biz then sat on the shed by the window looking really fed up. i still took a couple of pics with my camera. boy was he moody LOL. he came in groaning and grumbling. hes now after a through washing has taken himself to sleep i a pile of wires behind the tv !!!
have a great easter all. ill treat myself to a throntons egg after easter, save a bundle then LOL

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
23-03-2008, 04:13 PM   #10

Happy Easter! Sunny but chilly, more like Christmas than Easter! Actually the Christmas high was 11, today's high is predicted to be only 8 degrees! We have weird weather but at least not the snow you all are having in Essex! I doubt if any one was dreaming of a white Easter.....Nothing special planned for the day.

Hope all have a lovely one.....