Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
22-03-2008, 09:15 AM   #1

Daily thread ~ Saturday

Good Morning everyone!

It's cold, windy but sunny here so far, I hope we won't get the snow which has been forecast around the country.

I'm off to do the shopping shortly then to the station to pick my son up..

I hope you all have a lovely Easter, don't eat too many hot cross buns and Easter Eggs!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
22-03-2008, 09:53 AM   #2

Re: Daily thread ~ Saturday

Morning Mags, morning all, the sun is shining here but it's cool out. Just off up to the horse. I'm off out this evening with my friend of 40 years. Looking forward to catching up and having a good gossip as I haven't seen her for a good few years now.

Have a great Easter weekend!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
22-03-2008, 10:03 AM   #3

good morning all. im off for a soak in the bath soon. then no idea on what we are doing today. its cold n damp here.
so have a good day all and wrap up warm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggies
22-03-2008, 10:06 AM   #4

Morning all !!!

Off on a shopping trip in a minute, and some lunch then home to relax for the evening.

Have a good day everybody.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
22-03-2008, 11:31 AM   #5

Morning all, slept really late today The sun is shinning but its bloody cold out. Forgot to buy cat litter yesterday so will have to go out and get some today so I can give the trays a good wash out. Gotta clean out the hammy too. Other than that got to tidy up, get some shopping etc.
Going over to Emma's this evening for a few drinks while the boys play their war games on the xbox

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: torbie/white & 2 siamese xs
22-03-2008, 11:41 AM   #6

morning all..it's 3:30 am here..LOL.
tried to snow last night..so weird..supposed to be spring then all of a sudden it tries to snow.
trying to get through today..if you read my post about tabitha..you'll understand.
can't wait till tomorrow night when this is all sorted and we can start fresh..hope this day goes by really fast!
OH is not even home yet from his friday shift and will be working tonight as soon as he wakes up..he's been working weekends for the past few weeks and i'm sick of it.
was gonna try to run some errands but my OH has no cash so i can't lighten the load of all the groceries and pet food without him groggily handing over his charge card.
so i think i'm gonna clean...and take apart and scrub down the ferret cage, do some laundry, and try to get the day to blow by till sunday when things can be done and sorted.
anyway, hope you all have a good day..i'm just trying to be positive and not to depressed today about everything.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
22-03-2008, 12:47 PM   #7

It's beautiful and sunny here today but cold and windy.
I have been for a run this morning. (near killed me but done now). I have lost 6lbs in the last two weeks and I'm really happy about that.
Tink Hope you are ok
Fran Hope you have a great night
Dandysmum In reply to your questiona couple of days ago the new laptop will be here the 11th April. I can't wait. This one is really falling to bits now and so slow. I have to say Dell are fantastic, their customer service is excellent very efficient and we got a cracking deal.
Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-03-2008, 02:07 PM   #8

Afternoon everyone!

Well, bit of a shock Torchwood being moved to Fridays - hope fans of JB managed to see it!

Anyway, that's a by the way because friend phoned last night and asked me out for coffee this morning at a local garden centre restaurant and to meet up with an Italian friend who has been living in London for a few months, so I've just come back after having a lovely chat (only a bit in Italian), cappuccino and chocolate cake (well, it is Easter) and a lovely Rosemary bush and a Kniphofia "Green Jade" - both very good value. Oh and some tomato seeds - "Roma".

Sun is shining but it keeps blowing up and we've had sleet and hail again this morning.

Buona Pasqua!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
22-03-2008, 02:29 PM   #9

Afternoon all, its snowing here, and its lying too! Got some shopping to do, then back into the warm for the rest of the day.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
22-03-2008, 04:31 PM   #10

Hi all, sunny, windy and cold here on my side of the Pond also! Spring...??? Did my usual Saturday library run; going to pot up a few more tomatoes this afternoon as my new seeds came yesterday. One basil is up from the pots I started Monday... !

Tink: stay positive,(((hugs)))
Elaine: enjoy the evening out...
BC: a friend has a Dell, swears by them! Marvellous service!

Have a nice day, all!