Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
20-03-2008, 06:16 AM   #1

Daily Thread/Thursday

Morning all

Cold here this morning,hopefully it will turn into a nice sunny day again.
Have had the most horrendous shift at work,I cant wait to get home now,just sat here clock washing!

Have a good day all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggy
20-03-2008, 08:40 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread/Thursday

Home at last yay!!! Looking pretty grey here this morning and its still quite chilly.
Off out with the dogs in a bit then off to bed

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
20-03-2008, 09:21 AM   #3

Morning Erin, morning all

Today is officially the first day of Spring this year!

Quite a bright morning at the moment but the forecast isn't too good ...... heavy rain later and a cold weekend with snow in places

Have a big shop to do sometime today and a good tidy round. My son is coming on Saturday to stay for a few days over the Easter weekend, it will be good to catch up on all the news with him again.

Enjoy your day everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
20-03-2008, 09:25 AM   #4

Morning Mags, overcast this morning. Off to up to the horse shortly. Must do a trolley dash as we have friends coming over for lunch on Easter Sunday.

Have a great day

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
20-03-2008, 09:44 AM   #5

Morning, Grey here and windy, no rain yet though...Usually jobs around the house this morning, and the dreaded trolley dash! Have a good day...

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggies
20-03-2008, 10:05 AM   #6

Morning all. Just about to go get ready for my dental appointment. Emma is calling round later with a refference that she has written for me and hopefully some flyers too. Then I am off to the doctors. Nothing wrong with me, I just have to register with a new doctor coz my old one has kicked me out, they say I am out of boundry.
No dogs today.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
20-03-2008, 01:28 PM   #7

Afternoon everyone.

I am off today and I have just ordered a new laptop I can't wait...its a dell in ruby red.
Anyway I'm off clothes shopping as I'm out tonight with the girls on the razzle dazzle.
Erin I hope you get some well earned rest.
I will pop in and out today so speak to you later.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
20-03-2008, 02:58 PM   #8

Afternoon everyone! I had to go to the dentist this morning for a check up and unfortunately have to go back for a filling - earliest appointment I can get is in June!!!! They'll ring if they have a cancellation, luckily at the moment the offending molar isn't causing problems (hope I haven't tempted fate there).

Grey and cold here today but dry at the moment. Must go out and fill the bird feeders, poor things have nothing left to eat.

Have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
20-03-2008, 04:17 PM   #9

For the first day of Spring it doesn't feel much like it: sunny but only 3 degrees and a howling wind! Skipped the market run and worked in the yard; I had hoped that the high winds might have blown away a lot of the ones that needed raking out of the borders; unfortunately it seems to have blown more in! Filled 3 big bags full; but that is over and done with and everything looks neat and tidy. Forsytha, hellebores and one lonely early daffodil are in bloom; mahonia about ready. Nothing new here.

BC: when will the new computer come?
Angie:
sorry about the tooth.....

Have a nice afternoon.....