Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
19-03-2008, 08:17 AM   #1

Daily Thread / Wednesday

Morning all, lovely sunny day but cold at minus 1 degrees. Nothing much planned but housework and plenty of puppy cuddling

Have a great day!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 beautiful rescues.
19-03-2008, 10:42 AM   #2

Re: Daily Thread / Wednesday

Oh I envy you your labs
Sweet warm puppies on your lap. Posh decided to curl up right on my face last night in bed, she moved about after a few chosen words! Then I got woken at midnight to attend a birth so she had to snuggle up to 'dad' instead. Kept my side of the bed warm tho

Shopping today, then an afternoon shift to check on my new baby; a girl, 8lb 10oz, mum and baby doing well.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: N/A
19-03-2008, 10:53 AM   #3

Morning all. My day off today, yay.
Going to an Indian for my tea later cant wait lol, not had one for a very long time mmm.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
19-03-2008, 11:04 AM   #4

morning all. we are off out later for a carvery lunch. taking my daughter n her fella out with us. early easter treat also means i havnt got to cook clear up and wash up LOL
have a good day all.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-03-2008, 11:19 AM   #5

Whooppeeee! Blue sky and sunshine today and warm in the sun, but there's a cold wind - but a bright day makes all the difference.

OH off playing golf - but usual story for me on a Wednesday - still waiting for MIL to make an appearance before I can get breakfast out of the way and cleared up. She always does it to me on a Wednesday - not that senile perhaps! Her son's away so she'll play me up so I can't get on.

Oh and Merlin's done a poo this morning, so he's a VERY GOOD CAT!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
19-03-2008, 11:30 AM   #6

Back in the office today. The sun is shining and the sky is blue but it's cold outside. We have a staff birthday today so off down the pub this lunchtime. Prior to this I've got to run to the chemist to give Sebi's prescription in and pay a client cheque into the bank.

I'm hoping little Myshka'll have come out of his shell at bit by this evening, last night after the kids were in bed he came out and dangled his tail in my dinner and made a huge fuss of us both - I'm still keeping him separate from the other cats at the moment though

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
19-03-2008, 12:39 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by yola
Back in the office today. The sun is shining and the sky is blue but it's cold outside. We have a staff birthday today so off down the pub this lunchtime. Prior to this I've got to run to the chemist to give Sebi's prescription in and pay a client cheque into the bank.

I'm hoping little Myshka'll have come out of his shell at bit by this evening, last night after the kids were in bed he came out and dangled his tail in my dinner and made a huge fuss of us both - I'm still keeping him separate from the other cats at the moment though
LOVELY!!!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
19-03-2008, 04:25 PM   #8

Hi all from overcast Washington...it's 13 now, about normal but supposed to warm up very much this afternoon. And then heavy thunderstorms...as usual, I hope we don't lose power. Such a nice day I walked to the market: exercise needed, I tend to be a couch potato in Winter! I have to rake all the leaves out of the front border; I leave them there in the Winter as protection. Nothing else planned for the afternoon.

Enjoy the afternoon....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: feral moggy
19-03-2008, 07:23 PM   #9

Yola:- Myshka sounds like he's doing really well already with the cuddles for you both, he must be happy.
Well done Merlin good boy

I took 9 kids on a 4 hour off road cycling course today. Beautiful day and we all had a fantastic time. They all had a great time. But I feel as though I have been kicked in the crotch, I'm aching all over and I have an essay to finish by tonight, got to find 500 words and make it make sense......Worse thing is it's on memory and I'm not doing well at retaining the information at the mo, speaks volumes doesn't it!!!!