Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Long hair
18-03-2008, 01:58 AM   #1

Going to Florida on the 30th :)

Well, kyle had saved up his money to send me a plain ticket so that I can visit him on my birthday and his birthday (Mine being the 30th and his being April 3rd) Me and him are going to be staying at a hotel for a week in Pensacola Florida ^^
Sad thing is, is that he has to go to school all that week, so everyday (except Monday) he'll be gone for about 7 hours. which is fine by me! I LOVE to sleep in lol so knock 4 hours off of that. It'll also give me time to catch up on his laundry too XP I was able to see his room from some pictures he had taken and I saw a horrible HUGE load of dirty laundry he hadn't washed since he had moved to Florida D: So, for his birthday present I will do his laundry lol

For my birthday,( It'll be celebrated on the 31st) he's going to take me out to the beach and spend the day with me there and have a romantic dinner and such.

HOWEVER, there will be some...drawbacks to that plan lol. March the 31'st is...the Gay Pride day at the beach X3 So..yes it will put a little awkward silence on our romantic day, but I suppose we can share it lol. It's funny because I'm perfectly fine with it, but he's like "...ally..PLEASE lets change the date!!!!"

But then we're going to chinese and then back to the room to sleep since he's got to be up at like 4 in the morning for school ^^

So, you'll probally be hearing updates on my trip and stuff durring that week

(Oh..Planning a trip is REALLY annoying!)

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
18-03-2008, 02:27 PM   #2

Re: Going to Florida on the 30th :)

Sounds good, hope you have a lovely time!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
18-03-2008, 03:58 PM   #3

ive watched the gay pride march in london and it was great, the music fantastic, and too be honest it was a right laugh. so go and enjoy your birthday treat, hey look at it this way,its nice of them to throw u a parade on your birthday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
18-03-2008, 04:15 PM   #4

Hope you have great weather and a good time....that doing the laundry bit is a cool idea! Tell Kyle to relax, no one is going to hit on him..... ! look forward to updates. Who is looking after the cats while you're away?

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Long hair
18-03-2008, 10:38 PM   #5

Yeah, It's fine with me that they're having the activity planned hehe. Hopefully there will be cute male couples hehe *teengirlscream* lol. My Mom will be looking after the cats and I'm going to have to get Maiah attached to her because I don't want her to be waiting on the front porch for a week. Kyle is really excited and so am I. We're also going to use this as to see if we can really live with eachother for a week. We've been dating for 1 year and 2 months so we'll see >.> Though, he does not get the right side of the bed! and if he leaves the seat up....there is hell to pay >: O lol

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
18-03-2008, 10:59 PM   #6

Hope you have a lovely time and great birthday!