Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
15-10-2023, 09:14 AM   #1

cold but sunny Sunny

Good morning ladies,

We have the first ice on our bird bath this morning! Winter is definitely coming!!

Sorry i havent posted, anytime i have went to do it i have ended up having to do something else!!

Work has been ok, i was in the office 3 times this week as my team and managers were up from Birmingham so was good to spend time with them. We had a night in a darts club which was fun on Thursday.

Steven and i were out with my neighbours last night at glow in the dark crazy golf and dinner which was a great night. I also had Robyns first training session yesterday and she did great. The trainers have already said she will learn quick. Also been trailing and Robyn had her first mock test for her assessment and smashed it!! We are back out on Monday then the following week Robyn is trailing twice and Mia is trailing on another day .

Dinky that was really good you only waited 30moins for your test results. Have you had Oren again this weekend? Sounds like you had a nice time when you had him last weekend. How are the cats doing?

Shelley, do you have any doll fairs this weekend? YOur dolls especially the wax ones sound amazing!! DOnt think i would fancy an indoor pool with all the upkeep it would require!!

Have a great weekend ladies, we are away to walk teh girls, grab breakfast then take them to a new secure field to have a good run about !!