Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Almost a Veteran Member

Cats owned: Colourpoint persian, and moggies
26-09-2023, 10:28 AM   #1

Tuesday daily

Good morning ladies,

Tuesday 9:45pm here and it's been a sort of cold day. Tomorrow it's going to rain, so I won't be able to do my full load of washing that's sitting in the machine. I now have a new computer desk. Brenna called in yesterday afternoon to give Janna an early birthday present and she helped assemble the desk. The instructions were all in Chinese and it was rather difficult but we managed to get it up OK and today I put everything back on it.. Actually ,I think I'm going to get another lap top soon. Jared will get me a good one. This computer is just not working well at all and it's still heating up, which I don't like.

The two warmers that I bought - one for me and one for Oren - arrived today. They light up and change colour ,so they make really nice nightlights. They are the Scentsy brand. I haven't got any wax melts for them yet, but I'll certainly be using my one at Christmas time..

Janna said she could never get another budgie because Damon was so unique, that no other budgie could ever measure up to him. She's looking at getting either a hand reared cockatiel or a Quaker parrot from Fran, who also bred Damon. Fran is expecting some more of these babies around December and she takes them from their mother and raises them in a brooder and handles them all the time. so they are really tame and used to people. I'm not really that keen on her getting another bird, because of the cats. The bird would have to come out of its cage every day for a few hours and have a fly around and so that means the cats will have to be locked away. Poor Damon actually ended up in Miracle's mouth twice, but luckily the cat didn't sink her teeth in to the bird and dropped him when I screamed at her. Cats are very cunning - at least mine are -and Miracle was hiding behind the couch on both occasions. It just means an added stress for me, which I can do without.

Janna is working until 2am tomorrow morning but I'm OK. here on my own tonight. I've got to wrap up her birthday presents and then do a few puzzles. I just had macaroni cheese for tea tonight. It was a bit cardboardy, but there is no point just cooking a meal for one, when Janna will get something to eat at work.

PAMELA, it sounds as if you did indeed have a lovely weekend. You must be so proud of young Robyn Did you like Strictly Come Dancing at the weekend? I've never seen it but I did watch Dunkirk the other day. I remember Shelley saying it was really good, and I also loved it. I like the sound of those yummy meals you had on Sunday. Did you make them yourself ? You must be a really good cook if you did. It was good that you were able to help your dad with the vacuuming at the weekend. I bet he was grateful AND I hope you had a great trip on your bike with the ladies. It's good that you're going out with them again Pamela. Lots of luck on the 7th when you start the new classes. You must be looking forward to them. A Brittany meet the next day will be super too. What a lovely weekend you've got to look forward to. I'm sure Robyn will make you proud.

SHELLEY, I hope work is going well for you, and you are looking forward to your next trip to the van. I bet you're planning to go there at Christmas for a few days.if you can find the time. I hope your dad and Reuben are both good and your pups are doing well too. Are there any doll fairs coming up soon ? I hope so.

Well ladies,I'm off now to wrap a few presents. I hate wrapping things, but it's got to be done.

Have a wonderful Tuesday, Pamela and Shelley.