Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
03-09-2023, 11:24 AM   #1

Sunny Sunday

Good morning ladies,

It is beautiful here today. Even got 2 loads of washing out including bedding!! Its Steven and i's 7th wedding anniversary today so we have just been out for a lovely breakfast after walking the girls. Did a little bit longer this morning and also let Robyn hunt on a big bit of grass as she loves to stalk the birds there. Need to let her do what her instinct tells her to do sometimes! Mia seems fine after the walk thankfully which means we can do that walk during the week with her again and maybe a bit longer again next weekend.

Steven wants to watch the old firm football game today which is on until nearly 2pm then we are possibly going out on the bikes for an hour then dinner later.

Dinky sounds like you have a had a busy weekend having Oren and doing his school work with you. Sounds like he adores being with you and thrives when he is there. Hope Janna got home ok from work as well. Poor Freddie, i do hope he lets you brush his mats out. I took Robyn to the groomers 2 weeks ago and im really not happy with her cut, which has also meant i missed out on an obvious sign of her coming into season! When is Jannas birthday? i bet she will liek the Disney presents you have got her!

Shelley i hope your doll fair goes well today! when do you go back to work? Are the pups pleased to be home?

Have a great weekend ladies