Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
01-10-2023, 07:36 AM   #1

Soggy Sunday

Morning Ladies,

Its a bit wet outside today, thankfully it stayed dry for trailing yesterday! Mia did well yesterday with trailing. The difference between the girls is amazing!! Robyn is 100mph when she trails but Mia is soo chilled and ploddy but also lacks the initial confidence that Robyn has but she enjoys it which is the main thing.

Not really got much planned for today. Going to Stevens work to get his laptop as he is going to work form home tomorrow to let me go to the office because the dog walkers car has broken down. Also going to just get tidied up as i havent done much cleaning in the house this week.

Dinky, how are your knees? Settled down i hope? Glad you managed to get the computer table built and doing its job for you!!

Shelley glad your dining room is finished and looks great. Glad your not getting out of breath walking the dogs after covid, its the one thing that seemed to stay with me for a while.

Im going to go get organised to get the girls out and hopefully the rain goes off!!

Have a lovely Sunday

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
01-10-2023, 09:48 AM   #2

Re: Soggy Sunday

Hello ladies, been raining here but ok at the moment.
I need to get organised and get the dogs out.
Feeling ok now, so we will do a food shop and back to work tomorrow.
Sounds as if the girls are doing just great with the trailing, each with her individual style.
Dinky, hope you have had a good day, I'll get round to sending you more pictures soon.