Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
28-09-2014, 09:22 AM   #1

snowdrop sunday

Morning everyone, Hope all those who are poorly are feeling better.

Just in from a 6mile walk with Barney and he was fantastic today!! no reacting to triggers as we have been using a new technique, constant check ins from him and coming back so lots of cheese and smoked sausage that made his breakfast up whilst we were out. Soo proud of him today!!

Talking of pets, Harris has been sneezing a bit the last couple of days and a bit sniffly so will need to keep an eye on him and his boosters are also due. Still got an apetite though which is good.

Watching some of the Ryder cup this morning then we are heading out to meet OHs family to scatter his dads ashes at a river that was dear to him. After that, heading to my folks then shopping and if we have time after all that then its dinner!! Busy day ahead of us!!

Sorry for the story this morning!!

Chin tickles and hugs from my lot

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
28-09-2014, 10:36 AM   #2

Re: snowdrop sunday

Morning Pamela ........ a busy day indeed. Glad to hear that Barney is coming along so well. You are being very dedicated to his training, so good for you! Hope your day goes well.

OH is about to take Dora to rally obedience. He may be entering a competition next w/end if he and Dora get chosen for the team! Will have to wait and see about that.

A lovely bright warm day here, so I hope everyone is having a good day! Cuddles to Catsey pets from me and Pip this morning.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
28-09-2014, 04:13 PM   #3

afternoon Pamela, Angie and anyone else.
Sounds like the training is coming along fine Pamela, we always have to ply Kwame with treats when out and about and work hard with him, he's on cereal free at the moment.
Angie, i hope Dora and your o/h get picked for the team.
We were out early carbooting, it was the last one at Billsborrow untill next year, i will miss it very much.
Baked an apple crumble for tea and hoping for a nice relaxing evening.

Catsey Veteran

28-09-2014, 05:20 PM   #4

Sadly as Dora was absolutely hopeless today at rally-O, she and OH won't be going to competition next w/end. She's so unpredictable, sometimes really good and other times she just can't be asked! OH said he will give her one more try and then he will think about whether he wants to take her again.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
28-09-2014, 05:22 PM   #5

Lovely day here. Had all the dogs out, Tess is getting used to other dogs. Met Wilson, Fagin's best friend. We use cheese to get Fagin to eat his tea, Pamela. Fecto loves smoked sausage, but then again he loves anything to do with food.

Wow, good luck to Dora, hope she makes the team. You sound much better Shelley, I love car boots, that's why we have a house full of 'bits' as well as animals.

3 more weeks to Huggins. Can't wait. Here's hoping Photobucket cooperates.

Catsey Senior

Cats owned: 4 moggies and 1 ragdoll
28-09-2014, 05:24 PM   #6

We managed to post at the same time, Angie. Poor Dora, she can't be beautiful and well behaved all the time.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
29-09-2014, 11:46 AM   #7

Oh dear Angie, sorry Dora didn't make the team this time, sounds like she has some Basenji in her,lol.
As you may remember we got Malaika to Gold standard good citizenship but she couldn't pass the assesment as on both occasions she behaved really silly

Catsey Veteran

29-09-2014, 12:36 PM   #8

Thanks both. OH had a nice email from our trainer, who picked up that OH wasn't a happy bunny and has offered help with trying to train Dora into better ways. Dora gets bored easily because she is a bit of a canny girl!