Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-12-2013, 06:46 AM   #1

Sunday morning daily

Well Good Morning everyone done my one stint at the shelter and have to say the weather was terrible and a few of us volunteers stayed on due to the heavy showers. The
weather forecast said torrential and I would agree with that. I am up early after a late finish because the nuns (I know I know) are going to set up a drying centre somewhere people who sleep out can come and a get dry and have a warm drink even a meal they do porridge and well that's it really.
So I am off back out.
The weather is terrible wind is blowing the rain side wards I will be back later then, bit gift shopping and got the girls coming to make mince pies/jam tarts etc and a meal out tonight with friends (all being well)

I just looking for my other coat maybe two and another pair of jeans and hat because I am going to get soaked even going to the car. But at least I am leaving and returning to a warm house. See you later maybe 8-9am ish

Have a good day all and try to stay not only dry but relaxed if shopping.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-12-2013, 08:26 AM   #2

Re: Sunday morning daily

Take care in this weather kazz. That was a really good deed you did at the shelter

we got up to a sick doggy so will be a quiet day for him I think as he is quite sedate at the moment. Horrible weather here today but have some shopping to as OH wants to get some new clothes for the festive period.

stay safe and warm everyone

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Non at the moment
22-12-2013, 08:59 AM   #3

Okay I am home....more people arrived than needed so I came away the weather has eased off here too. We were busy at the start.

Pamela has he eaten something that's the main reason for an off colour dog.....if he has you will soon find out.

Enjoy your shopping I am off shortly too when the shops open that is just waiting for my egg to boil.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-12-2013, 10:06 AM   #4

Morning Pamela,Karen and everyone else.Brilliant job you are doing Karen,to think i moan that its difficult to dry wet clothes at the van ! Puts it in perspective.
Pamela,sorry to hear Barney is poorly.
We are si happy to be here,just about to take the dogs on the beach and then the dreaded food shop.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 domestic short haired
22-12-2013, 11:13 AM   #5

he had a denta stick last night kazx which we think hasn't agreed with him. not long in from our walk, gave him a small breakfast and he seems fine

shelley, have a great time at the caravan

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
22-12-2013, 02:23 PM   #6

Pamela,hope Barneys better soon.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Magnificent moggies
22-12-2013, 03:03 PM   #7

Afternoon all ......... Kazz, may all your blessings be warm dry ones! Pamela, glad to hear that Barney seems OK. Those dentasticks can cause problems I hear.

Our weather here was v blowy and rainy last night but has cleared through and OH managed a dry walk with the dogs although very wet underfoot. The forest is a quagmire he says and Monty came home with a "tide mark" of mud so he had to be washed off.

We have put up our Christmas cards and a few decs and done some dusting. Having a log burner is lovely and I wouldn't be without it, but it causes a lot of dust!

We have a grocery delivery due in a short while. If things are missing, it will be a trip to the farm shop tomorrow. Stay warm and dry folks. Have a good 'un.