Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Junior

Cats owned: Long hair
07-07-2007, 02:03 AM   #1

Maiah the little brown fuzzball.

Maiah is a month old and was the runt out of her litter so she's very small and very light. She was one of my next door neighbor's kittens but sadly she could not keep them due to their mother being ran over. (Note: She didn't kick them out) they were born undernethe the trailor and they scurried off after their mother died. Maiah came over to my house a few days after getting a call from the shelter telling us that the little cream kitten had passed away due to heart problems. We've taken Maiah to the vet and they said it was a kitty cold and to start both Socks and Maiah on the anti-biodics to help get rid of it (and Socks to prevent getting it) Garfeild has already accepted her into the family and Socks is playing with her as we speak.

So far, she's a very shy kitten and very sweet. Loves to cuddle now. Yesterday she was running away from us. As soon as we layed down food for her, she comes up to me and mew's some more when she's hungry.

Socks and Maiah are the same age, but there's a big size diference...however when playing today. Maiah jumped off my bed and landed on Socks wanting to play ^^

I'll post pics as soon as she starts looking a little better.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: All black and white and tortie's
07-07-2007, 03:15 PM   #2

Re: Maiah the little brown fuzzball.

cant wait to see the photos

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
07-07-2007, 03:56 PM   #3

Same here! Soon, please; by the way, love her name!

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
07-07-2007, 04:09 PM   #4

Yes, same here! Looking forward to seeing her progress from kittenhood to cathood!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
07-07-2007, 04:41 PM   #5

Hope she continues to make good progrees, looking forward to the piccies