Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 lovely boys and a beautiful girl
23-09-2006, 08:58 PM   #1

Broxi, Cooper and Teddy

Welcome to our page. We are glad you have decided to get to know us a little better. My name is Broxi ( though of course my human Alex is typing this for me, I'm a very good 'dictator'). I have two younger brothers, Cooper aged 9 weeks, and Teddy aged 10 weeks.

I was living quite happily on my own (after my human re-homed my dog friend Tia who was very sad because the humans were away from home a lot, but she lives with a very nice lady now) when Alex decided I might get lonely, so she brought home Cooper (if he was a dog he'd be an ankle biter). Not content with this upsetting move, she then decided that we needed more companionship and brought home Teddy.

I'm 14 months old and very handsome indeed (if I do say so myself) and this is a picture of me in my very favourite spot and activity

This is a picture of the ankle biter, Cooper

This picture is of the poorly one, Teddy

Teddy has had a bit of a rough start in life. When he came to us he had ringworm, fleas, ear mites, diarhoea, eye and nasal discharge and flu. My human has looked after him brilliantly and he is on the mend (though I am still worried I might lose MY fur )

There are also 2 small humans in the house as well as MY humans' husband. This is a picture of Raechel and Hayley.

In case you are wondering about our names, our humans are all Glasgow Rangers fans and they thought it would be sweet to give us all Rangers linked names . I'm called Broxi (Bear Cub) as Broxi Bear is the name of the Rangers mascot. (Super) Cooper is named after a sadly deceased great Rangers player named Davie Cooper, and Teddy (bear) is so named beacuse this is a nickname for the Rangers.

So there you have it, there we all are. We hope you have enjoyed reading about us.

Yours purringly

Broxi

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
23-09-2006, 09:26 PM   #2

Re: Broxi, Cooper and Teddy

Welcome to Broxi (was wondering where that name came from - well now I know), Cooper and Teddy. Also big hello to the very pretty Hayley and Raechel . . . lovely to put faces to names; furry and otherwise

C'mon Alex - you camera-shy or something

Catsey Veteran

23-09-2006, 09:30 PM   #3

Not camera shy Yola, but I'm always the one taking the pics. Will get hubby to take one of me the next time I'm glammed up (the 12th of never) lol!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Siamese and Moggies
23-09-2006, 11:06 PM   #4

awww lovely kitties, and beautiful girls. Great names, my best mate is a Rangers fan

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Leia: blue torbie
24-09-2006, 02:37 AM   #5

Nice to see your three cats and your lovely daughters! Enjoyed the story about the names...I'd wondered about Broxi also!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
24-09-2006, 08:03 AM   #6

A lovely page dedicated to your furry family (and others)! Did also wonder about the names - not really a football fan but sure my son would of recognised the names - he is a Celtic fan!

**Runs and ducks for cover!!**

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
24-09-2006, 10:16 AM   #7

What a lovely story of your cats Alex.......I'm looking forward to reading the updates

Catsey Veteran

24-09-2006, 10:24 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donna
A lovely page dedicated to your furry family (and others)! Did also wonder about the names - not really a football fan but sure my son would of recognised the names - he is a Celtic fan!

**Runs and ducks for cover!!**
Everyone has their problems

Thank you all for your nice comments, Broxi heartily approves

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
24-09-2006, 10:56 AM   #9

Lovely pictures.....

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
18-11-2006, 10:58 AM   #10

I've only just caught this thread! What a brilliant homepage. Lovely kitties and beautiful children look forward to the updates!