Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

06-11-2005, 04:15 AM   #1

Lucy, Daisy , Leo and Coles page.

Lucy:

Lucy is my 9 year old cat and she is a shy little sweet pea. She was bought for me and my sister for a present and we have loved her since!
She is Black with white paws, patch on neck, and on her "tummy" and she has big green eyes and giant sizes wiskers!
She is shy of most people and only likes me, my sister and my mum (she dosnt like men)!

Daisy:

Daisy was from the rspca, we saw her and fell in lov, she was "over weight" and needed slimming down, she was rubbing her self against the glass "kennel door" and she was calling out 2 us! She came home all purring, but it soon stoped...lol.... ...not knowing Daisy is now the "she devil" of cats no she is very "unpredictable" and is one moment purring and loving attention, then she ATTACKS! But we love her any how!

Leo:

We got leo and brother cole from a local farm age 9 weeks old Their was just these 2 left, and how could we get one and leave the other...so we took both
Leo is a mad kitty, but full of love and is ALWAYS purring , and wakes us up by climbing over us and nudgeing and purring all over us! Leo is "nicknamed" tigger as he is full of engery, springs about all over the place, but is full of love!

Cole:

Cole, Brother to leo.Cole is nick named piglet as he is ALWAYS the 1st about when food is around! lol
Cole is so laid back, u can pick him up, hang him upsaide down, back 2 front, he wont care, he will just fall asleep cuddled up in your arms and just purr!
Cole loves to play with his brother and they together cause mischife around the house!

Leo and cole with their litter mates:

Leo and cole age 9 weeks (1st few days home):

Will get more recent pics scanned when scanner decides 2 work..lol

so these are my babies! Hope u like! Coz if not u have me 2 ancwer 2...grrrr ...lol!

Jenny

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Exotics,oriential,siamese,& Mogg...
06-11-2005, 09:39 AM   #2

Re: Lucy, Daisy , Leo and Coles page.

They are real beautys Jenny, I have a black exotic called Leo, he is now 11 years old..............

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
06-11-2005, 11:41 AM   #3

They all look so cute Jenny.......

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
06-11-2005, 11:42 AM   #4

Lovely to meet them all Jenny!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 3 Moggies