Or Register for FREE!

Welcome to our Cat Forums!
Welcome to our CatForums!
You are seeing this message because you are viewing our cat forums as a guest.

You can continue to browse our many cat related areas as a guest but you are more than welcome to register and join our friendly community of Cat Lovers! ... And for free!

Doing so will also remove this message and some of the ads, such as the one on the left.

Please click here to register.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: NA
21-02-2006, 10:46 AM   #1

DAily Shred- Tuesday 21 feb

Well, hope nobody minds me starting up this today, but I didnt see one anywhere.

having the day from hell so far.
It snowed as i was cleaning out bunnies this morning, it was cold enough at 6.30am without that. Then my iron had broken so had to send ryan to school in clothes he crumpled up yesterday.
Took the 30 minute walk to town, to find hubby has gone off home to steveange with my bank card, bank won't let me have any money out without it as card not stolen. Was going to say oh well it stolen then, but it takes 5 WORKING days to get a new one.

So have no money! no bread, one pint milk and enough food for one or two days, only one lot veggies left!

But i DID see THE MOST sexiest man I think i have ever seen in my life, on the way home.
Boy was he gorgeous, about 25, sort kinda spiked hair, wearing one of those puffy body gillet things, on a mobile, was smiling as he went past ( prob talking to his wife or boyfriend knowing my luck!) God did he have THE PERFECT smile! brillaint white teeth. Sexy walk, and a really nice bottom!!!!!!

cheered me up! I didnt even mind the sleet on the rest of the way home.

Elliot woke up at 3 am and 5 am wheezy, he now gone off to sleep again,a nd I am left shattered and annyoed cos kids r gonna have to have something with no veggies tommorrow!!! MEN!! lol

have a nice one y'all

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-02-2006, 11:22 AM   #2

Re: DAily Shred- Tuesday 21 feb

Oh dear - not a great start, apart from the eye-candy! Hope your day improves CJ!
There are so many kitten ads around now - can't be long now.

It's cold here again.

Have just received a new scanner affair which should allow me to transfer old 35mm slides to digital images. Am off now to try to install - may not be back for a while! ......if I don't mention it when I return, don't mention it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
21-02-2006, 12:30 PM   #3

Well I'm having a rough few days here.

Last thursday I woke up with a toothache. Got a dentist appointment yesterday morning. I need to have 2 teeth pulled out and 2 teeth needs to have their rootcanals fixed

Luckily my dentist knows how TERRIFIED I am, so suggested she'd find a surgeon who can do it while I'm sleeping. And she did I'm going to see him on thursday at 9.45 am, to get a price and so he can just see me and my teeth. Its gonna be expenssive, but I just cant have it done, while being awake

Today I woke up with a headache and feel like I havent slept at all.. Its cold and windy outside.. And Oliver is still peeing in Luna's basket

Atleast Luna's tummy seem to be on the mend, so a bit of positive news.. I hope...

I hope you all have a better day, than I'm having

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 2 moggie boys; 1 grey 1 red striped
21-02-2006, 02:09 PM   #4

Oh J - what a bad time you are having.
Hope you get fixed nice and quick - and thinking about dental treatment is actually much worse than having it! You'll be fine.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: 1 Persian and one b/w moo-cat mog
21-02-2006, 02:47 PM   #5

Well - I'm having a pants day too. I scratched my eyeball whilst putting in my contact lens . . . OMG I don't remember such pain ever I struggled on for a couple of hours but in the end had to drive back home and walk back into town to my optician. They took the lens out (coz I couldn't), checked out my eye and gave me some anti-B drops. Have to now wear glasses for rest of week. Was cheered up no end my one of my staff saying that I look like Miss Moneypenny in my specs. Cheers mate

Got to get the body clock used to leaving office at 3pm as I will be doing 4 shorter days instead of 3 longer ones.

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: sadly 1 boy now :(
21-02-2006, 05:52 PM   #6

been to my cardiac class today, instructor worked us hard had a nice lunch with my daughter n grandson who decided to throw most of his scrambled eggs around the cafe
came home n had a hours nap, now sitting around in my night shirt
saw in the post office today a cordless iron for 9-99p looked like a nice one as well.
have a good day whats left of it

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Moggie
21-02-2006, 05:57 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinahsmum
Oh J - what a bad time you are having.
Hope you get fixed nice and quick - and thinking about dental treatment is actually much worse than having it! You'll be fine.
Hmm I dont agree with you H.. I'm always in pain, when at the dentist.. Which is also why my dentist have tried so hard to find a surgeon who can help me.

I havent been to the dentist for about 3 years (perhaps more).. cos I'm terrified.

But I just hope I can get an appointment very soon, so we can get it over with

I know that its about £350 for the 1. hour and then about £250 for every hour after that.. But I'll know for sure on thursday

Aww poor you Yola... That has gotta hurt I'm still wearing glasses, cos I couldnt use lenses at work.. The eyes dried out. Really annoying.. I hate my glasses.

Sounds like a great day BM

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: Tortie Chloe & Black Misty
21-02-2006, 05:57 PM   #8

Evening everyone,

Usual day at work/kids school. Home now and getting dinner ready soon. Been lots of rain and sleet today and more expected tomorrow. Its so cold again!!

Catsey Veteran

Cats owned: DSH/Siamese/Orientals
21-02-2006, 07:23 PM   #9

Sounds like most people had a bad day today Me too!! I have slipped off the ramp up to the muck heap at the stables as it moved and I lost my balance (been saying for ages they needed to get this sorted out as something was going to happen!!)
Have hurt and cut and bruised my back and arm. My arm is like a balloon and the ramp hit my head and I have headache too

Sorry to hear about the teeth J - you know I was in a similar position last year and had mine out by intravenous sedation. I have to disagree with you DM regarding the fear aspect, I have a problem with the nervous system in my lower jaw and they cannot numb my bottom teeth no matter how they try. I have to have treatment under sedation fot this reason...

Global Moderator

Cats owned: NA
21-02-2006, 07:29 PM   #10

Fran, that sounds bad...hope you will feel better soon. Did you go to A & E to get yourself checked?

I would think the owners would be liable for damages if, as you say, the ramp was unsafe